Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 18th, 2021, 11:03 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chief Judge Cal (FE)

Hah I love it. The chalkboard was a nice compromise.
Old February 27th, 2021, 04:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The main figure used is Captain America and the Avengers 002-003, 020, 036 Citizen V. The extra figures used here are Icons 025-027 Aquaman and Indy Heroclix 022-024 Judge Hershey (though any hand will do)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2021, 04:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ok.. I think I've done all the stuff what needs doing so.. On Deck Y/N ?

@Arch-vile -
@Arkham -
@Lord Pyre -
@LordVenoc -
@MrNobody -
@Soundwarp SG-1 -
@tcglkn -

My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old February 28th, 2021, 12:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 28th, 2021, 12:33 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old March 1st, 2021, 04:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 2nd, 2021, 10:46 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Chief Judge Cal (V-OD)

No rush, but it looks like I still need votes from @Arkham and @MrNobody here

My Etsy Store
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:18 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
THE LIVING LAW
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Chief Judge Cal, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll:
• 1-10, if possible, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control to move 4 spaces each;
• 11-20, if possible, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control and attack with each figure;
• an odd number, if possible, you must remove 1 Wound Marker from this card and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from Cal's card to any other figure's card you control;
• an even number, if possible, you must choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cal to receive 1 wound and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from any other card you control to Cal's card.
Don’t think the “and” after each line is necessary either, as you can’t have 9 and 12, not can you have an even and an odd. So just leaving those off should still be clear that if you rolled a 9, which is also an odd number, that both apply since they’re all musts.

You could also remove the indent from the last few lines of the power to line up better with the rest of the bullets. Putting in your own line break can accomplish that.

Yea
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:24 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
THE LIVING LAW
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Chief Judge Cal, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll:
• 1-10, if possible, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control to move 4 spaces each;
• 11-20, if possible, you must choose 2 Enforcers you control and attack with each figure;
• an odd number, if possible, you must remove 1 Wound Marker from this card and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from Cal's card to any other figure's card you control;
• an even number, if possible, you must choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cal to receive 1 wound and move 1 unrevealed Order Marker from any other card you control to Cal's card.
Don’t think the “and” after each line is necessary either, as you can’t have 9 and 12, not can you have an even and an odd. So just leaving those off should still be clear that if you rolled a 9, which is also an odd number, that both apply since they’re all musts.

You could also remove the indent from the last few lines of the power to line up better with the rest of the bullets. Putting in your own line break can accomplish that.

Yea
I thought it was a thing in C3G that we don't really use 'if possible' ?

My Etsy Store
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:27 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

You had it on 2 of the 4 bullet points already, so I added it to the other 2 for consistency. We’ve also used it on other powers before. If it’s assumed that musts aren’t a must when there’s no option to do so, such as removing a marker that isn’t there to move, then we should remove them from the power for consistency.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library