Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 21st, 2022, 07:19 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys' Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I love those photos!
It's hilarious looking at old pics taken with what are now just awful digital cameras, compared to what we have now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I love Viper Valley. Really fun map.
Thanks! The jungle terrain is by far my favorite.

-insert signature here-
Old November 11th, 2022, 08:57 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys' Battle Reports **11/10/22**

Got a game in last night against not so little nyys in what is starting to become a Thursday night thing for us, yay!

Map: Forgotten Wellspring (by nyys)
Pts: 470

nyys
Syvarris
Aubriens x3
Theracus
Elian Sidhe x3

not so little nyys
EO Vipers
Armocs x2
Venocs x3
Mittens

A battle for Ullar supremacy!

I barely got any of my army out of my start zone the whole game, those vipers, moving fast to begin with, had Mittens, the road and a move glyph at one point.

Syvarris moved to the bridge immediately with the help of Theracus, but both he and his trusty steed were cut down quickly. It was enough of a distraction though that my Aubriens were able to move up, just enough, to take good offensive positions and cut down most of the Armocs and Venocs (even with a 100% Frenzy fail rate on my part).

With just the tank that is Mittens remaining it was up to the Eilan Sidhe to clean up and they did just that.

The whole game felt like I was getting the beat down with the Vipers pouring down on my army before they could even breathe. But those low defense stats and the heavy snow, slowed them down just enough to bring Ullar victory... and defeat!

-insert signature here-
Old November 11th, 2022, 09:10 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: nyys' Battle Reports **new report 11/11/22**

I’ve always said the Vipers need to lure the opponent into their nest instead of using that huge movement to charge out - their reinforcements need to be in range of the battle.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 11th, 2022, 09:55 AM

Re: nyys' Battle Reports **new report 11/11/22**

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I’ve always said the Vipers need to lure the opponent into their nest instead of using that huge movement to charge out - their reinforcements need to be in range of the battle.
Good point. My son son said after the game "I don't even know what just happened, I though I was doing well." I mentioned that he may have been better served 'clumping up.' at least with the Armocs and Mittens.

I think the potential of Frenzy Mania was too much to ignore, ha!

-insert signature here-
Old September 22nd, 2023, 10:50 AM

Re: nyys' Battle Reports **new report 9/22/23**

Got in a couple games this week against my son.

I have a loooooong way to go getting thru all the VC units that were created while I was on hiatus and heck, there are plenty I never got to table during my first go round with with the group. Here goes...

Game 1 (530pts, I think)
Map: Ice Labrynth by nyys

nyys: Quickblades/Swiftfangs/Greyspears/Arktos/Manauvi/Eldgrim
not so lil nyys: Deathcommander/DW9K/Zettian Infantry x4

The Varkaanans were doomed from the start. Between shaking off the rust, figuring out how to play these guys and the bottleneck pathways, they were fish in a barrel. Also didn't help that lil nyys was rolling super hot dice.

I thought I was doing OK when I took down DW9K early, but then the glass cannon that is the Deathcommander and his minions, decided to be more cannon than glass. It was a slaughter... a fun slaughter.

Game2 (550pts)
Map: Mid-Summer by @Sir Heroscape

nyys: Quickblades/Swiftfangs/Greyspears/Arktos/Manauvi/Marro Warriors
not so lil nyys: Azzy/Venocs x3/J15/Airborne

This map was super fun (helped that it was much more open) and after getting thru some Varkaanan growing pains in the first game, I jumped out to a great start. After the Airborne failed to drop in RD1 I quickly set sights on J15 and he fell quickly.

Started to pick off a Venoc here and there, all while losing a couple of my own to Azzy and his cohorts. Then the drop succeeded in RD2 taking my attention away from the Armocs. The grenades failed spectacularly, but the distraction was enough for the Armocs to get positioned.

My Wolf Squads however, were up to the challenge. Giving back as much they were taking. Eventually though, those squads were decimated, but a big charge from (an unscratched) Manauvi and Azzy was down to just 2 health with full health Arktos waiting for mop-up.

Then, the Wrath. Azzy was crazed and one shot said unscathed Manauvi. I had nightmares of the wolf leader's head rolling down the hill.

Next Azzy set sights on Arktos and though his Wrath got the best of him in the end a dazed Arktos had no chance against the remaining Armocs. The Marro Warriors, left to their own devices, were hunted down one by one, until nothing remained.

That probably sounded pretty one-sided, but the match was epic. My wolves were poised for victory and then the one-shot by Azzy turned everything. A lot of fun and a shout out to SirH for a great map!

-insert signature here-
Old September 22nd, 2023, 11:00 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: nyys' Battle Reports **new report 9/22/23**

Thanks for the kind words I'm glad you were able to have a great game on it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports