Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 12th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rat Swarm - Final Editing

SirG just suggested opponent's where I placed it when he voted for Final Editing. I think it's simpler and it avoids any confusion between adjacent and engaged which some people may not understand.
Old February 12th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

"engaged" is a standard term from the rules. If we're limiting it to opponents only, then let's be consistent and use 'engaged'

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 12th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's what I figured.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rat Swarm - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
PLAGUE 16
Before attacking, you must roll the 20-sided die once for each figure engaged to any Rat Swarm you control, one at a time. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure receives a wound. Androids, Rodents and destructible objects are not affected by this special power.
So this?
Old February 12th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

works for me

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Cards look awesome, but come on with the eyes... I think we just need one green dot in the center like with the ants.
Old February 13th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Cards look awesome, but come on with the eyes... I think we just need one green dot in the center like with the ants.
Well there were a lot less eyes here so I figured I would do something more like the official Fen Hydra.
Old February 13th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

I'll be able to update the card later, but I haven't had any more feedback on the hitzone here. Looking at the Fire Ants, I always thought the huge target point in the middle is dumb, but there are way more Ants in the mini than there are rats here so a target point for each Ant wouldnt work. Here while a target point for each looks weird, I think it is more what the official designers would have done and it adds to the whole creepiness of having a swarm of Rats. So unless I see a strong argument for one Target Point, I'll just change the text and propose this for On Deck.
Old February 13th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm on record for liking the current multiple eyed hitzone.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2012, 04:54 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think I am with both Griff & Tcglkn here. The large sight point on the Fire Ants look stupid, but so does all these little ones. I think my preference would be for 1 normal sized in the middle.
Old February 13th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

So that's two for multiples target points (me and Bats) and two for single target points (A3n and Griffin) so it sounds like we need a few more votes before we can finalize this.
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I'm on record for not liking it. I don't think it is "creepy" I think it is just distracting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Looking at the Fire Ants, I always thought the huge target point in the middle is dumb, but there are way more Ants in the mini than there are rats here so a target point for each Ant wouldnt work.
Wrong. There are 14 Fire Ants and 21 Rats. There are more Rats than there are ants (actually spiders). My line of thought is that we set that precedent of the swarms not being individuals but rather a collective mind. I won't death no the multi-eyes, but I don't like how it is breaking a precedent for no logical reason.

Last edited by tcglkn; May 16th, 2012 at 07:34 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library