Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 12th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 2/10/19 - Ambush

I really like secret cemetery...I so would love to use themed maps like this at a tournament.

@BiggaBullfrog Waddaya think about a tourney where we do a specific map theme?!? What if we did all cemetery themed maps or something...haha, would be freakin’ legit.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:02 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I really like secret cemetery...I so would love to use themed maps like this at a tournament.

@BiggaBullfrog Waddaya think about a tourney where we do a specific map theme?!? What if we did all cemetery themed maps or something...haha, would be freakin’ legit.
Thanks for the kind words. At first when I made it I was just going for a cool thematic map and aesthetically pleasing map, but it ended up working out really well regarding its competitive potential.

The idea is that it is a hidden cemetery inside a big castle. There are six gravestones, four of which have been dug up or opened and lie glyphs in them, two are untouched. It's supposed to stretch further back, but the map itself is really only the entrance to it and first few gravestones.
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:53 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm actually reworking Greenlands heavily right now (probably won't post it until several maps from now), but in the meantime I'll post my others, here's Keep Low!

Keep Low:

Additional Pictures:

Spoiler Alert!

Download

Sets Required: 1 SotM, 1 TJ
Glyphs: 1 random Power Glyph

Also posted some more pictures of a few more angles of Mountainside, Flanked, and Old Heat.

Last edited by Cleon; February 13th, 2019 at 03:26 AM.
Old February 15th, 2019, 07:12 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 2/12/19 - Keep Low

Behold, The Trench:

The Trench:

Additional Pictures:

Spoiler Alert!

Download

Sets Required: 1 SotM, 1 BftU
Glyphs: 2 random Power Glyphs

I needed some more BftU inclusive maps in here, so I decided to post this one earlier than I first intended. Probably won't see another BtfU map for about 8 more maps since I don't have one finished and the other 8 are pretty much ready to go (except one that I'm editing). But I will (obviously) make more BtfU maps after that, just will be some time before I get to it. But enjoy this one.
Old February 15th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 2/15/19 - The Trench

I really like Keep Low. Looks like a solid map and the Hive is perfect to force range who wanna camp to be on the front side where they can be engaged from low ground units. Looks like a fun map to play. Well done.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 16th, 2019, 05:10 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 2/15/19 - The Trench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I really like Keep Low. Looks like a solid map and the Hive is perfect to force range who wanna camp to be on the front side where they can be engaged from low ground units. Looks like a fun map to play. Well done.
Thank you man. Yeah, the idea is to hide in the cover/defense of the jungle clusters and areas while you're also fighting for the hive high ground, or sand spot. And 'keeping low' grants you the glyph.

I like how it turned out. Originally I had the hive pushed slightly more towards the middle and there was higher ground on the other side of it, but I didn't find the fight for that area very interesting so I built the hive directly into that spot which works much better. It actually took me a long time to get the build correct; I had to rebuild the start zones many times. You don't have nearly as many tiles to work with with SotM as you do with RotV.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios