Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th, 2019, 02:39 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cool figures from other games to use in HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That sounds super cool Xotli! Always wanted to see a 5 point figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Your custom concept sounds perfect, Xolti.
Yeah, I really should get back to it and give it some testing to see if it actually works. Roughly, my concept was something along the lines of a 6/1/1/2 common hero, with powers something like so:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogsbody Imp Powers (proposed)

TO SERVE THE MASTER
At the beginning of the game, you may choose a Unique Hero to be the Master. Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on the Master's card, before taking the Master's turn, place one Dogsbody Imp you control on any space adjacent to the Master in order to take a turn with that Imp.

PHANTOM WALK
Dogsbody Imps can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

THE IMP CIRCUS
If the Dogsbody Imps have no Master, after revealing an Order Marker on a Dogsbody Imp, you may take a turn with up to three Dogsbody Imps you control.

TELEPORT 4
Instead of moving normally, choose an empty space up to 4 clear sight spaces away from this Dogsbody Imp, and no more than 4 spaces up or down from the level of its current space. Place the Dogsbody Imp on the chosen space.
Probably needs some tweaking, and a lot of testing to make sure my theoryscaping isn't off, but something along those lines.

Quote:
I take it they are pre-painted?
Absotively.

Quote:
How much are they?
I bought mine on sale a few years back. I'm pretty sure the full retail wasn't reasonable for just the figures, but, now that it's an older game, you should be able to pick it up for a decent price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
My copy of Claustrophobia 1643 arrived on Friday. I've played it twice and it pretty much makes the original obsolete. ...
Oooh, sounds cool! Now I just need to wait until it has been around long enough to go on sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions