Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 13th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sinestro - Design Phase

Bats, I think you are ready for a Preliminary Playtest. Do you need me to run one? I will have time tonight.
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Please do! I don't anticipate having any time to playtest anything until ... July?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 13th, 2010, 07:08 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I will playtest Sin and BM tonight then.

~ Griffin, when woot just isn't enough...
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:29 PM

Bats, why is Sin an Insurgent? Shouldn't he be something more sinister or commanding? Does Sin really need to be boosted by means of intimidation from Arkillo? I don't like the power creep on that nor do I like the theme at all...
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Because Sinestro is yellow lantern corps. If Arkillo's power is boosting YLC members, and we have ... I dunno ... about five of them we might ever, ever make, then Sinestro should be an Insurgent.
Sinestro is an Insurgent either way, IMO, but if you find Arkillo's power too powerful, you should comment on that power over there.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 13th, 2010, 11:10 PM

Actually, after playing with Sin tonight, I can see where the Insurgent bonus could possibly give Sinestro a more of a reason to use his normal attack... possibly. So I am good now. More on my playtests later though.
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:51 AM

Look forward to it. From what you were saying on the phone, it's sounding like bumping him down to Yellow Power Battery 4 might be the way to go to keep his cost from being way over 380.

Old May 14th, 2010, 12:55 AM

C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT SINESTRO

- Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass? NO, not at 380

Out of 9 tests, Sinestro only lost one, and that was due to a D20 roll with Omega Effect. As he is, Sinestro IMO is worth 430 points.

Spoiler Alert!

- Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass? YES
, to get him at 380 or 390

All I did was reduce his Power Battery to 4 and these tests were much closer.

Spoiler Alert!

- Squad / Does it pass?
YES
Map: Platforms 5 and 6
Units: Sinestro VS Cops x6
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? YES at 380 or 390
Units: Sinestro and Magneto (700) VS Superman and Wonder Woman (700)
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? YES, Very close game, With Sinestro and Darkseid pulling out all of the stops. I would have to pass Sinestro at 390
Units: Sinestro, Darkseid, and Ironman (1000) VS Green Lantern,Flash, and Superman(1000)
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? YES, still passes at 390
Units: Sinestro and Darkseid VS Batman, Huntress, IronMan, and Iceman
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Griffin; May 14th, 2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:59 AM

Yep, sounds like the decrease to 4 Power Batteries is the way to go. I'm convinced and making the change on the first post.

Old May 14th, 2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Look forward to it. From what you were saying on the phone, it's sounding like bumping him down to Yellow Power Battery 4 might be the way to go to keep his cost from being way over 380.
Exactly. I know how much we want those batteries to feel extremely powerful, I know I do, and part of that feeling is just seeing it on the card, however, after playing nearly 100 one on one matches with GL or Sinestro, I am telling ya

THE POWER BATTERY IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN SUPERSCAPE!!

Seriously though, it is extremely powerful, and each marker is essentially a complete bypass to soooooo many unit's powerful attack, special or normal, that each marker may actually be worth about 40 points or so. In Sin's case, it does that and/or it allows up to a potential of doubling his special attack of 6 4 or 5 times, depending on how many power batteries we give him. In case I haven't said it yet, I am in favor of him having a power battery of 4! That is the only change I want to see on the front page.
Old May 14th, 2010, 01:04 AM

Well then look at the front page, lol.
And, yeah, it's the most powerful weapon in the DCU, so I'm happy it's the most powerful weapon in Scape too. (Though I'd argue Thor's Hammer is right up there ...).

Old May 14th, 2010, 01:45 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Sinestro looks really good IAB, I now want a Sinestro clix .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library