Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old May 2nd, 2015, 09:18 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

When the domain expired, Domain Name Services (DNS) stopped working for the domain. If your device (computer, laptop, phone, etc.) had cached the name resolution (host-name to IP address), and the IP address had not changed, the site was still accessible. As soon as the time-to-live (TTL) on the cached resolution had expired, though, your devices would have tossed out the record and tried to get an update which would have failed. When they renewed the domain, the DNS started working again and everybody was happy.

This is my best guess to explain all the experienced symptoms.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old May 2nd, 2015, 09:31 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

I realized I am addicted to checking this site as well.
The good news, I realized that my site supporter status had expired, so I re-upped. Good reminder. I dread the day this may end.
Old May 9th, 2015, 09:18 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

I've noticed that a user here, by the name of Ch1can0, has a map thread with absolutely beautiful landscapes on them.

Yet, unfortunately, all of the download links to his maps are broken for me. Is there any way I can get the instructions for those awesome maps? It feels like such a shame that I can only view, but never experience gameplay on those spreads.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 9th, 2015, 09:22 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You, sir, have superior taste. Ch1can0's maps are the best.

You can download many of them here.

edit: Threads of maps by @Ch1can0 here, here, and here.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 9th, 2015, 11:06 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

The first "here" link leads to a search page.

EDIT: It appears that the links you posted later on do have working download links. Thanks!

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 10th, 2015, 12:30 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ah! Indeed it does, but that is not a coincidence. I used the search function to find downloads from Ch1can0. I had thought I linked the results but apparently not. Still, you can do the same.

= =
Old May 10th, 2015, 04:12 AM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker

Nice to read that some heroscapers are still playing my Maps! Thanks fireemblemrox and dad_scaper for your kind words.

Bye, Ch1can0.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We don´t cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old May 10th, 2015, 07:20 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

He lives!
Old May 10th, 2015, 07:24 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
He lives!
I know, right? You can see from early (the OP?) in my Battle Reports thread I've been a fan since the beginning. Very happy to see Ch1can0 posting.

= =
Old May 12th, 2015, 07:32 PM

Coriscana Esenwein is surprisingly tart

Where can I get a hold of terrain pieces that won't cost me 3 arms and half a leg?
Also, does anyone know about yodajunkidesigns.com -- is it reliable, still active, good quality, not a scam?
Also, also: where can I get some good quality customs? (figurines + cards that aren't OP for their PV)

Thx!
Corsicana Esenwein
Old May 12th, 2015, 08:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriscana Esenwein View Post
Where can I get a hold of terrain pieces that won't cost me 3 arms and half a leg?
Also, does anyone know about yodajunkidesigns.com -- is it reliable, still active, good quality, not a scam?
Also, also: where can I get some good quality customs? (figurines + cards that aren't OP for their PV)

Thx!
Corsicana Esenwein
Here is the link to the C3V and SOV creations, they are customs that have been Play tested and are compatible with original heroscape, the cards can be downloaded and printed from this site. There is also information to where you can find the figures on the internet. Here is a link
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=36852
There are alot of great custom designers for figures and terrain on this site. Give it a good look around. Also, there are a lot of people that sell their customs and legitimate figures on here as well, and Welcome to the site.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 12th, 2015, 08:25 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriscana Esenwein View Post

Thx!
Corsicana Esenwein
Auggie's Games sells all kinds of HeroScape terrain for cheap, figures too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's