Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 15th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscape Navy - Empress ship, 2 hour project

Creating a Heroscape fleet.. one Popsicle stick at a time.

Intro
Spoiler Alert!

Ships
Spoiler Alert!

Materials
Spoiler Alert!

Modding / Converting

Spoiler Alert!

My Ships

3Am Docks
Spoiler Alert!

Different ships and their Hulls

Viking Longboat - No name yet -Stuck on rigging
Spoiler Alert!

Black Pearl

Spoiler Alert!

Captain Cutlass's Storm stalker

Spoiler Alert!

Dread Eye's Phantom

Spoiler Alert!

Sea Monsters!!

Spoiler Alert!

Sails

Reference

Misc Pictures of my growing fleet
Spoiler Alert!

Island Play set
Spoiler Alert!

Left Over pieces

Spoiler Alert!

Original Post
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Rocktroll; July 9th, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old April 15th, 2012, 11:53 PM

jackryan4 Woo who?
Re: Heroscape Navy

Don't the Vikings have 4 and 3 heros? Four man unique squad, Finn, Thorgrim, Elagrost(?), bad spelling...

Good Job though!

Last edited by jackryan4; April 15th, 2012 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Forgot congrats
Old April 16th, 2012, 12:51 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackryan4 View Post
Don't the Vikings have 4 and 3 heros? Four man unique squad, Finn, Thorgrim, Elagrost(?), bad spelling...

Good Job though!
Eldgrim

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 16th, 2012, 06:51 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackryan4 View Post

Good Job though!
Yes,But it's Eldgrim

Great work again Rocktroll!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 15th, 2012, 11:58 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Very cool.

Looks like another Rocktroll masterpiece in the making.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 16th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Very cool.

Looks like another Rocktroll masterpiece in the making.

I used to have one of those giant ones, when I were a lad. I can imagine how it wold fit well into 'Scape for the Vikings, heck even the Romans. 'Sigh', a shame we never got Phoenicians in 'Scape, there could have been so much potential. However, the British were noted in the 16th-19th centuries as having the single-most powerful navy on earth.
Old April 16th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Z!

Thats still a lot of empty seats
Old April 16th, 2012, 01:51 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Rocktroll your customs never cease to amaze me.
Old April 16th, 2012, 07:27 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

And, though he's their enemy, technically Valguard is on their side now. 8 isn't bad, it's more than half full now

And Z is right, this is going to be another amazing Rocktroll custom.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 16th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Any one interested in a write up? List of supplies and where to buy? This viking ship has almost nothing done to it but when you see what people have done to some of the others, its amazing stuff. I can provide the links for that too.

I currently have in route 2 black pearls, 1 dread eye phantoms, 1 man o war, 2 stormstalkers and 1 predator. I am trying to find a flying dutchman too.

AND I have no more hobby money for the next 2 months..... or groceries I think
Old April 16th, 2012, 08:28 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Looks like you're having lots of fun. I use Playmobil and other pirate ships, although not in Heroscape games. For my very detailed instructions on how to build ships with Heroscape terrain pieces, see Kolakoski's Pirates! custom scenario.
Old April 16th, 2012, 08:36 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Link right here

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1462

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles