Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old July 13th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Terrain Makers

Gotcha. Yeah, I should try printing these out to space stars on the Helicarrier.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

They would be good for that.
You have to cut out the glyph size hexes from the center of each tile with an Exacto.
I pinned mine to some foam for a cutting board.
I would print on cardstock and cut two at a time.
Old July 15th, 2020, 05:55 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For the roof print all four and cut. Make sure you remember the front and back of each. You get.

Place one back copy against the back edge and the right edge. For some reason the picture went sideways.

Now lay the other back copy over that. Back edge and left edge. This pic went sideways and reversed. No idea why. All these were taken from the same angle.

Then place the front right.

Then the final piece.

So the first and last pics came out as I took them with the back at the bottom of the pic. The second has the back on the left of the pic and the third and fourth have the back on the right.
Look for the yellow to find the back.
That is a real pain. I took all those the same way and got three different results.
Old July 15th, 2020, 07:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. I'll try this out later with what I have printed already. I was definitely putting the thinner pieces over the wider pieces rather than vice versa, so that might be part of it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2020, 08:16 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I just had a OMG moment. Sitting beside me at the moment is a marbled self adhesive vinyl tile. Similar to this:

So I thought hey that is perfect for the floors of the skyscraper.

Cut to size. Using @Tornado template spray on the tile pattern. Peel backing & press in place. Job done.

You can then print the stair, elevator & window icons on sticker paper & cut them out & apply in the appropriate places.

I got my tile from bunnings ages ago & I think it was only about $4-5. It is 45.5cm square.
Bunnings (Australian) website says it's not available to purchase online so you may have to go into the store & check it out.
https://www.bunnings.com.au/winton-4...-each_p6600046
Old July 15th, 2020, 09:37 PM

Pretty cool A3n. That pattern is pretty close to what I am using.
I may have to try that. Thanks.
Old July 15th, 2020, 10:45 PM

Heh, one downside is you only get one shot to spray paint things on right. Based on my experience printing and lining things up so far, I'm pretty afraid.

Old July 16th, 2020, 01:57 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Heh, one downside is you only get one shot to spray paint things on right. Based on my experience printing and lining things up so far, I'm pretty afraid.
True. But it is one piece. not 4 separate sheets. so once you know how it should align it should be straight forward. done once done right.
Old July 16th, 2020, 04:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea you could line it up and pencil on where the hexes should be before spray painting too.
Old July 16th, 2020, 06:46 AM

Yeah I would practice on some cheap poster paper first. It really should not be too bad.
Old July 16th, 2020, 10:44 AM

It's a solid idea. Not available online pretty much cuts out all but one potential end user, though.

Old July 16th, 2020, 10:45 AM

Truth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers