Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 9th, 2012, 03:32 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Gambit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Please note that I have been unable to download the PDFs; they come up as blank cards without text!
Do me a favor and see if you can highlight the missing text after you open your PDF. If you can highlight it but nothing is there you may be having a plugin issue. If you are not able to highlight anything then I'm sorry I can't help here.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 9th, 2012, 08:10 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I can highlight the text, but then the print screen does not appear! Thanks for the response.
Old December 9th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I can highlight the text, but then the print screen does not appear! Thanks for the response.
Yep, you most likely have a plugin problem with your PDF program. Your best bet is to either google search for "missing text on PDF PLUGIN" and see if you can download that particular plugin or for you to reinstall the latest version of your PDF program.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 28th, 2023, 02:14 AM

pollyperkins13 is surprisingly tart

Hi all
Just a quick question about Gambits 5 card draw special attack
Does the defending figure roll defence dice after each 1 or 2 dice attack roll ?
Or does the special attack add together all the attacking dice rolls then the defending figure rolls once for defence ?
Thanks
Old December 28th, 2023, 03:52 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyperkins13 View Post
Hi all
Just a quick question about Gambits 5 card draw special attack
Does the defending figure roll defence dice after each 1 or 2 dice attack roll ?
Or does the special attack add together all the attacking dice rolls then the defending figure rolls once for defence ?
Thanks
Defence is rolled after each individual attack (1 or 2 attack dice). Wording comes from the original wording of Major Q9.
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:26 AM

pollyperkins13 is surprisingly tart

Okay thanks for the answer
Much appreciated

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library