Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 6th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

NAME = WOTAN

SECRET IDENTITY = WILL OPERATING THOUGHT ANALOGUE

SPECIES = A. I.
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = COMPUTER
PERSONALITY = CALCULATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6 (double spaced)

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 0
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

WOTAN RULES
Start the game with the Satellite Dish destructible object in your start zone. While the Satellite Dish destructible object is in your start zone, all Human figures are considered to have the Hypnotized personality in addition to what is listed on their cards and all Hypnotized figures consider your figures to be friendly.

CENTRAL ORGANIZER
Before rolling for initiative you may immediately reveal an X order marker on this card and take a turn with any Android figure you control. After revealing an order marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with WOTAN you may take a turn with any Android or Hypnotized figure. If WOTAN is destroyed, remove all of your order markers.

IMMOBILE
WOTAN can never move normally.

Old March 6th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool! I almost think the Satellite Dish should be placed somewhere other than the SZ, to give both teams something to fight over. Otherwise I’m just plopping the dish next to Wotan and getting the free initiative boosts and figure movement every round. I like how the Hypnosis actually has a significant effect now.

I know out-of-turn turns has generally been avoided (see Thing) but it’s always worth proposing.
Old March 6th, 2020, 09:17 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think the radio tower was on top of the building WOTAN was in so I went SZ.
It would be a little too easy to destroy outside your SZ.
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:43 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess my worry would be that the strategy would always be to place the Dish (the thing that benefits from being adjacent to your figures) next to WOTAN (the figure that is never moving out your SZ) and having it just feel like an extension of the computer. Then, when the enemy comes to blow up WOTAN, they'll either blow up the dish too or use it for their own purposes.

Maybe putting it outside the SZ would make it too easy to destroy, but it also tells way more of a story to me. The Doctor sabotages the satellite dish, then uses the chaos and confusion to sneak in and destroy WOTAN itself. It feels like a multi-step process, but I don't know if it would actually play out like that in the game itself.

I just remembered today I have the Target novelization of the story, I may have to read through it to refresh myself.

Old March 7th, 2020, 03:01 AM
Just A Head

While we're at it, here's a character I've been working on as well.

SPOILERS FOR S12
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 7th, 2020, 03:30 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Interesting design, be curious how well it functions in practice. He really fluctuates in power depending on the other team's build, so I don't think you could ever draft him as the sole means of Cybermen support. No idea if that's an issue or not though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 7th, 2020, 03:49 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Interesting design, be curious how well it functions in practice. He really fluctuates in power depending on the other team's build, so I don't think you could ever draft him as the sole means of Cybermen support. No idea if that's an issue or not though.
It's one of those things where in the story, he's the #1 big bad leader man while he's around. But in the context of everything, he's a dude who shows up in 3 episodes of an almost 60 year-old show. I'd be fine if you had to draft some other leadership as insurance. Plus, I think just adding the glyph to the battlefield can potentially do a lot if you bring another Unique Hero to absorb it.

I'm still working on the other crappy robot guy we talked about.
Old March 11th, 2020, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I guess my worry would be that the strategy would always be to place the Dish (the thing that benefits from being adjacent to your figures) next to WOTAN (the figure that is never moving out your SZ) and having it just feel like an extension of the computer. Then, when the enemy comes to blow up WOTAN, they'll either blow up the dish too or use it for their own purposes.

Maybe putting it outside the SZ would make it too easy to destroy, but it also tells way more of a story to me. The Doctor sabotages the satellite dish, then uses the chaos and confusion to sneak in and destroy WOTAN itself. It feels like a multi-step process, but I don't know if it would actually play out like that in the game itself.

In that case I would create a new DO, Radio Tower.
Probably like a 3 Hex base and Huge for sure.
Higher Defense and Life than the Satellite Dish.

You could come up with a unique power for it as well.

I bet we could find a good figure from train sets.

Only thing is I do not think WOTAN appeared in the comics.

Watching early 2nd Doctor. Zoe is really growing on me. Total Recall is pretty nifty. Ice Warriors are interesting.
For Seeds of Death I wanted to be able to use actual soap suds in some way.
Old March 12th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Just A Head

A satellite tower would honestly be cool even on its own merits. Give Four something to fall off of.

Yeah, not looking like WOTAN has showed up in the comics, but I’d never put it past them to bring back someone like that out of the blue one day.

Tomb of the Cybermen and Macra Terror are my favorite 2nd Doctor stories. I still need to get the Macra animation DVD so I can actually...watch the story for the first time.

Zoe’s a fun companion. She’s one of the ones I imagine you could pull off in Scape, but I don’t know exactly what she’d do.
Old March 12th, 2020, 10:24 AM

Yeah, not sure how to represent Total Recall.
Beyond that she is smart, brave and loyal.
She does have a good grasp of more modern technology.
Maybe a bonus to using Equipment Glyphs.

Worked up another design last night that will surely be shot down but you and L_O will probably dig it.
Old March 12th, 2020, 10:30 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Old March 12th, 2020, 12:31 PM

NAME = WAR CHIEF
SECRET IDENTITY = MAGNUS

SPECIES = GALILFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ???

WAR GAMES

You may draft the 4th Massachusets Line, 10th Regiment, Airborne Elite(?), Roman Legionaires, Roman Archers(?)... (also be cool to add SoV designs to the list) . You may not draft more than two squads worth of any card. Squad figures you control may not leave engagement.

SIDRAT
At the start of each round you may place one squad you control on any empty spaces that are not in a start zone. No LEAs, cannot be placed adjacent.

WAR CHIEF
If there is an unrevealed Order Marker on this card, after revealing an Order Marker on a card you control, instead of taking a turn with that card, you may take a turn with any other card you control.

Classic/C3V/SoV/C3G crossover!!!
Squadscape!!!
SIDRAT!!!

So for those not in the know, this guy is a renegade Time Lord like the Master who captures soldiers from, Earth's past and forces them to fight in his War Games as he develops them into the ultimate fighting force.
Mostly soldiers were from Roman times, Civil War and World War I.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy