Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 30th, 2012, 01:55 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Western PA scapers

Just checking in to let you all know I'm interested in any Pittsburgh area heroscape happenings. I'm in Indiana, PA and don't mind traveling to play, just need to know far enough out to keep the date open. Hope to get to meet you all in person some time for some scape.
Old July 30th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm strongly considering hosting a Pittsburgh event for NHSD (National Heroscape Day). It is the third Saturday in October every year. I will wait until after Gen-Con to finalize plans, but I'd say keep that date open if you can.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:43 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry guys, my summer got busy really fast, and I won't be doing a tourney. However, I'd love to come to any tourney in Pittsburgh area.
Old September 10th, 2012, 04:26 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For those of you interested, there will be a NHSD tournament in Pittsburgh. Here is the link:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=43968
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:13 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart

This NHSD in Pittsburgh was a great time. It was the first time I played outside of my usual circle of friends.
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

In the other thread you said you lived in the north hills, care to specify? I live in Ross Township, if that helps.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
In the other thread you said you lived in the north hills, care to specify? I live in Ross Township, if that helps.
I live in Shaler.
Old September 7th, 2013, 07:39 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart

Any active west PA scapers still?

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old September 7th, 2013, 08:07 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We've got a great group getting together every other month in Grove City for tournaments. We've been averaging about 14 players over the last several months. We just had one in August and with National HeroScape Day coming next month and the potential for multiple gatherings (last year there was a Monroeville tournament for NHSD), we are planning to try for a December event in Grove City.

So, yes, there are active scapers in western PA. I play regularly in Indiana, PA (about 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh) and I know others are playing around Pittsburgh too.
Old October 1st, 2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
Any active west PA scapers still?
My friend and I play a couple of times per month. We are always looking to get a 2 on 2 battle going. We are always looking for a 4th.
Old November 10th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
we are planning to try for a December event in Grove City.
Is this still happening? I haven't heard anything for a while.
Old November 20th, 2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
we are planning to try for a December event in Grove City.
Is this still happening? I haven't heard anything for a while.
I haven't heard anything yet either, but I know several of the Grove City crew attended a National Heroscape Day in Columbus in early November. I'm not sure if they are planning an event in December, but it's still a possibility I guess. With holidays and travel plans, I'm booked for all of December, but I'm hoping there is a western PA event upcoming in early 2014.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers