Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 8th, 2016, 01:37 PM

Arnevar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
MarvelScape

Hi everyone! I've been playing Heroscape for over a decade now. A few years ago, I decided to try a new way that would be strictly Marvel and be more immersive. After hundreds of hours of work, and years of playing, I'm finally branching out to see if there would be any interest in this slightly different playstyle of Marvel Heroscape. No clue if anyone will be interested, but if i can help someone else enjoy this game, it would be cool. Please message me if there is any interest at all.

Last edited by Arnevar; December 9th, 2016 at 11:10 AM.
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: MarvelScape

If I were you, I'd head down to the Marvel Maps and Scenarios section of the forum and give a more in depth overview there. Sounds pretty cool, though!
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:11 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome!

You have my interest. But might I encourage you to post your play style and rule set? There are many on this website, such as myself, that enjoying reading different ways to 'Scape!

One of the premier contributors in this area is Grishnakh, who has shared building designs for city layouts and a very cool rule set for interactive terrain -- the ability to pick up cars and trucks and hurl them at each other with super strength!

You can find his contributions here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=448

There is lots of great stuff on this website and always happy to have more contributors! So, again, welcome!!

Last edited by bmon; December 8th, 2016 at 02:14 PM. Reason: spelling
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:24 PM

Thanks!
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:43 PM

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MarvelSc...35460380221302
Old December 8th, 2016, 02:45 PM

This is a link that shows play cards for 4 characters. Each character has several moves/attacks he may do instead of one standard attack. In addition, many characters have an "Ultimate" that only be used once per game. Each Marvel character I have a card for (about 80 as of now) has been very researched as to give the player the feel of that character.
Old December 8th, 2016, 04:10 PM

Instead of initiative being rolled each turn, it is rolled at the beginning of the battle. Play continues clockwise. Each turn, after moving, a player may melee, ranged attack, radial attack, boost, or ultimate. A ranged attack has a maximum range and may have multiple targets, a radial attacks adjacent spaces, a boost uses up the turn but grants special abilities for 3 turns (use order markers) and an ultimate is a one-use ability. Passives are used every turn (if applicable).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion