Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 9th, 2021, 11:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Vegeta (VOTE for Initial)

Wow, this passes fast!
Old December 18th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Vegeta (Initial playtesting)

Quote:
PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS
At the start of the game, choose one Unique Saiyan Hero you control to be Vegeta's Rival. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of his Rival and instead of taking a turn with that Hero, you may immediately take a turn with Vegeta.
Just thought of a couple things regarding this power.

1) How does it work if you choose Base Goku for the power? Once Goku goes Super Saiyan, I'm not sure Prince of All Saiyans works anymore. I'm not sure how to word it so that it'd still work - maybe something about choosing a Saiyan Identity?

2) Any interest in opening it up to Event Heroes? Broly might be an Event Hero, and it's reasonable to think that future versions of Goku like Blue or Ultra Instinct could be Event Heroes.
Old December 18th, 2021, 09:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah right now it doesn't work on a Goku that transforms, since it's a different figure.

Though the Vegeta this Vegeta picks to transform into can pick a different dude I think. Its a little weird right now.

Like that Vegeta gets a separate copy of Prince of All Saiyans like how other power copying things work, but I think it actually gets it in time to use 'at the start of the game' powers since its written like it has all this Vegeta's powers as soon as you draft it (maybe, it could be read as only getting them when placed, in which case it never gets to pick anything).

Though the other Vegeta might not be able to use the power when not on the board anyway, that's a weird area of the rules.

And it couldn't pick a Goku off the field since you don't control that Goku.

Messy power to add to a team that switches figures IMO.

Honestly I'd just cut the knot and let him swap out turns with any Saiyan.

PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Saiyan Hero you control and instead of taking a turn with that Hero, you may immediately take a turn with Vegeta.

Boom, avoids any weirdness with Vegeta or other people becoming technically different cards. The slight increase in power isn't that big a deal since the power isn't that strong in the first place and like... you're maybe going to be fielding like 2 other Saiyans with him 90% of the time anyway. And it still fits with the power name.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 19th, 2021, 12:01 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That makes sense to me.
Old December 19th, 2021, 03:15 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I agree that edit seems the most mechanically clear to me. Not sure how thematic it is, but from the power name it makes sense at least.
Old December 20th, 2021, 05:51 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can dig it. That wording should work well SW, much appreciated!
Old December 21st, 2021, 01:50 AM
Archie

Maybe make it “Saiyan Hero in your army”? Then Vegeta can take a turn if Goku gets himself destroyed, which is in character and helpful mechanically.
Old December 21st, 2021, 02:02 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Maybe make it “Saiyan Hero in your army”? Then Vegeta can take a turn if Goku gets himself destroyed, which is in character and helpful mechanically.
Oh yeah, like a failsafe. That would be super useful.
Old December 21st, 2021, 02:08 AM
Forum Moderator

I'll make that change and test him at 240. Would be nice to have Vegeta(base), Vegeta(SS), and Goku(SS) be a good 1000pt army.
Old December 31st, 2021, 04:48 PM
Forum Moderator

PLAYTEST UNIT: Vegeta
Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Vegeta(240), SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Goku, (1000) VS FF4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Vegeta(240), SSJ Vegeta, Goku(base), SSJ Goku (1300) VS Volstagg, Fandral, Hogun, Asgardian Warrior X2 (1300)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Vegeta(240), SSJ Vegeta, Battle Beast, Krillin (1170) VS Captain America(240), Thor(Avengers), Iron Man(Avengers), Hawkeye(Avengers) (1170)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Really enjoyed playing with him. He’s not the strongest guy, but the fact that you can have all your OMs on SSJ Vegeta and still take turns with base Vegeta is nice and gives you security when base Vegeta falls. He pairs well with base Goku, being able to take a turn with both Vegeta and Goku is nice! I’m pretty content on his point cost as well, I thought at first he was gonna come in a little too high but it feels fine with the OM protection.
Old December 31st, 2021, 04:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Why doesn't he have an "Over 9000" power??

(Literally the only Dragonball thing I know)

Pre-Yea for testing
Old December 31st, 2021, 04:52 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Why doesn't he have an "Over 9000" power??

(Literally the only Dragonball thing I know)

Pre-Yea for testing
Don't worry, that's gonna happen. It's more of an Evil Vegeta thang.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library