Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:09 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:42 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:16 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

I think I found a loophole with the Werewolf Lord, this may have already been discussed but I want to know if this has been addressed (it isn't in the book).

The ability Moon Frenzy states that "After revealing an order marker on this Werewolf Lord, and before taking this Werewolf Lord's turn..."

This was implemented to prevent bonding loopholes with the Wolves of Badru, but it may not actually work that way.

What if I used bonding with the Wolves and before I take a turn with the Werewolf Lord that I chose to bond with I also revealed an X marker on the WL's card. Wouldn't that meet the requirements for Moon Frenzy to activate? I revealed an order marker and it is before I take my turn with him.

I haven't played with him yet and I'd like to avoid an argument when I do, because I know somone will try to do this if it isn't otherwise explicitly forbidden. XD

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You don't get to reveal your X marker just because you feel like it, Su Bak Na. Cards allowing the use of the X OM all specifically say so.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:27 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

Ok, thanks for the answer. I figured that the answer was "No that's not possible, stop trying to be a rules lawyer."

I just don't think its stated anywhere that you can't reveal your X marker if you please. I'm sure no one would complain if you did it in any other circumsatnce. Then again I'm over thinking it most likely. :P

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010

Last edited by Su-Bak-Na; April 13th, 2016 at 03:02 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:48 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na View Post
I just don't think its stated anwhere that you can't reveal your X marker if you please. I'm sure no one would complain if you did it in any other circumsatnce.
Why would you want to reveal your X OM when you don't get anything for it? You opponent knows what figures you're going to move during the entire round then. I wouldn't complain if you wanted to reveal your OMs all willy-nilly, but I wouldn't be letting you take turns for it.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:58 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I just don't think its stated anwhere that you can't reveal your X marker if you please.
It's in the appendix, between where it says you can't place new figures onto the battlefield when the urge strikes and where it says you are not allowed to check the underneath the rock outcrops for sweeties after each turn.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:07 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
check the underneath the rock outcrops for sweeties after each turn.
Now I wish it was Easter so I could have a Heroscape egg hunt.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
I just don't think its stated anywhere that you can't reveal your X marker if you please.
It's in the appendix, between where it says you can't place new figures onto the battlefield when the urge strikes and where it says you are not allowed to check the underneath the rock outcrops for sweeties after each turn.
Okay I did actually find it in the rule book.

The "X" order marker: This extra marker is not used on any of your turns; it is only a decoy to prevent your opponents from knowing which three order markers you actually intend to use.

The phrasing doesn't really enforce any strict rules about revealing the X marker. It only states it isn't revealed as an actual turn.

I still won't play Werewolf Lord like I have stated above, but the rules don't seem to forbid it.

Last edited by Su-Bak-Na; April 13th, 2016 at 02:58 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
the rules don't seem to forbid it.
The rules don't say I can't punch my opponent in the face either.

Do what the rules say, not what they don't say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:44 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
the rules don't seem to forbid it.
The rules don't say I can't punch my opponent in the face either.

Do what the rules say, not what they don't say.
That sounds like fun though.

Anytime your opponent rolls a 20 on the 20-sided die, punch that opponent in the face. You win.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I haven't played with him yet and I'd like to avoid an argument when I do, because I know somone will try to do this if it isn't otherwise explicitly forbidden. XD
"Roll defense dice."
"Why?"
"My Cyprien just flew over the tree. Whenever Cyprien flies over a tree, the other guy has to roll defense dice. If he doesn't get three shields he automatically loses."
"What?"
"Look in the rulebook."
... "There's nothing in here about that!"
"Right. It's not forbidden. Now roll."

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's