Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 17th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Robber's maps

I decided to remove every one of my "failed attempt" maps. Sorry to any interested viewers, but they kind of suck. I don't have time to upload the instructions and other links, so they won't do a lot of good anyway.

New map- Sunken Shrine (on MegaUpload, it says "shrine to the elder marro, but I shortened it)
Spoiler Alert!

New Map- Fabled Glade

Spoiler Alert!

If anyone has suggestions for any of my maps, please tell me.

Also, I am taking requests for maps (build requirements, basic footprint, etc)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios