Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 18th, 2009, 03:03 PM

Gryfalia is surprisingly tart
Re: FotA 10.39 @ scifigenre.com

Fortress of the Archkyrie has a new MSRP and has ever since WotC did the re-print (re-mold, whatever). I'm convinced that SOMEWHERE down the line there was a mistake made, but I guarantee you that's how WotC is currently pricing cost on this item. I brought lots into my store, because I fully expect the price to jump back up to $30 MSRP, but that hasn't happened yet.

Even my lowly Brick and Mortar store sells it for $13.00 (we don't deal in pennies, but we do eat the tax..hehe). The stupid Tower pack was a reasonable item at the $30 list price, at $13.00 it's simply stupid...

And yes, I've asked several times if they are SURE about the price, and my rep is convinced (and the lack of it changing over time supports) that they think $13 is the correct list. I then pointed out that's the price of a single unit, which he agreed with, but it is what it is...

Funny add-on comment here. Notice how Sci-Fi Genre's current 'Top Selling Item' is the Castle set..
Old June 18th, 2009, 03:28 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Sweet, thank you. I ordered two, and paid less including shipping than I did for the one castle I have (and I got that one in person, retail).

Thanks again for posting this! "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mad_wookiee again."

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Last edited by Melwing17; June 18th, 2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old June 18th, 2009, 10:23 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Thanks for all the interesting theories, people.

If it is indeed an error on WotC's part, someone out there is going to find themselves part of this country's growing list of unemployed...
Old June 18th, 2009, 11:54 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

If that's what's going on, then I'm somewhat torn. The price is too good to pass up. But on the other hand, if WotC loses a lot of dough on this product, well, that's probably not the direction we want to see.
Old June 18th, 2009, 11:59 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

So a couple of months back I got a crapload of Ticalla Jungles and a few Aquilla's Alliances at two different Wal-Marts for almost the same price- $10.68. They remained that price for quite a while. They weren't a clearance or sale or anything, that is just what they had the normal price set at. The receipts also read exactly the same as if they were a normal expansion.

I really think it might be a screwup with the SKUs getting crossed somewhere, that's a pretty large coincidence.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 23rd, 2009, 01:19 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

Anyone actually receive their order yet? I just checked mine, ordered it on the 16th. Still nothing...its in "waiting" status. Not sure what that means. Is it out of stock?

Has anyone ordered from this company before? I may end up canceling mine.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 01:34 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I've been in the physical location a few times but never ordered online. They're not very HS oriented. I talked to them about the price and they seemed ready to honor it and swore it was correct. They're probably just slack in shipping it out or they had to order it and are waiting to get it in to ship out.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:02 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageheat View Post
Anyone actually receive their order yet? I just checked mine, ordered it on the 16th. Still nothing...its in "waiting" status. Not sure what that means. Is it out of stock?

Has anyone ordered from this company before? I may end up canceling mine.
My status says "packing" in the shipping section and "ready" in the Order Summary. I also have an estimated delivery date listed as June 24th.

I'll post here when it arrives.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:38 PM

cabbageheat is surprisingly tart

Thanks. I'm going to recheck my account and see, just thought it was strange. Items are usually out the door by now.....from everywhere else I order. I'll post too, when I get mine. Just made me a tad...nervous...
Old June 23rd, 2009, 07:38 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

I ordered one today, and they're still the same price. A little heavy on the shipping (compared to my other regular online HS sources), but I still made out for less than I paid for my first one.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 08:29 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageheat View Post
Thanks. I'm going to recheck my account and see, just thought it was strange. Items are usually out the door by now.....from everywhere else I order. I'll post too, when I get mine. Just made me a tad...nervous...
My status changed from "packing" to "packaged".
Old June 24th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Captain Underpants

My order is showing as "shipped" with tracking number. UPS claims it is set for delivery tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales