Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 22nd, 2010, 04:50 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SPIDEY, NECRO, A3N - VOTING - Kyle Rayner - ERB Phase

Or you could give John this power and not have to create a basket:

CONSTRUCTIVE SUPPORT
Whenever you move a Green Construct that was created by John Stewart, you may choose up to 3 unengaged friendly small or medium figures adjacent to the Green Construct. After you move the Green Construct, place the chosen figures adjacent to the Green Construct.

I like this the best, but the idea is to show you that there are still lots of options left on the table without having to butcher the already solid Construct Creation power.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 01:28 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Kyle Rayner - ERB Phase

Honestly, I would like to see your power idea and the current one married, Griff. Something like:

WILL POWER EXPRESSION
If a Construct you control is adjacent to this Green Lantern, an opponent's figure may not attack this Green Lantern with a normal or special attack. If that Green Construct is attacked with a normal attack and receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, the Green Construct takes no damage.

The name needs work, but I think it gives Kyle the OOMPH he needs. I was going for something involving art and willpower in the name.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; June 22nd, 2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:13 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Honestly, I would like to see your power idea and the current one married, Griff. Something like:

WILL POWER EXPRESSION
If a Construct you control is adjacent to this Green Lantern, an opponent's figure may not attack this Green Lantern with a normal or special attack. If that Green Construct is attacked with a normal attack and receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, the Green Construct takes no damage.

The name needs work, but I think it gives Kyle the OOMPH he needs. I was going for something involving art and willpower in the name.
I word smithed it a bit, but I like it. That is me, Hahma, and you in favor of it, with A3n and Necro undecided, and GreyOwl, Whitestuff, and Bats abstaining. Lets wait to see what A3n and Necro say and then hopefully we will move on.

Quote:
WILL POWER EXPRESSION
If a Green Construct that was created by this Green Lantern is adjacent to this Green Lantern, an opponent's figure may not attack this Green Lantern with a normal or special attack. If a Green Construct that was created by this Green Lantern is attacked with a normal or special attack and receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, the Green Construct takes no damage.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 04:41 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
WILL POWER EXPRESSION
If a Green Construct that was created by this Green Lantern is adjacent to this Green Lantern, an opponent's figure may not attack this Green Lantern with a normal or special attack. If a Green Construct that was created by this Green Lantern is attacked with a normal or special attack and receives enough wounds to be destroyed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, the Green Construct takes no damage.
There are no other ways to attack in HS so you don't need to qualify that it's a normal or special. But I am over this so let's move on. I still stand by what I have said, & I still don't think a 20% chance of saving a construct from being destroyed is enough for Kyle, but I am over this discussion. I don't think I would ever pay the cost to draft this Kyle & a construct.

Cheers
Old June 22nd, 2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Quote:
WILL POWER EXPRESSION
There are no other ways to attack in HS so you don't need to qualify that it's a normal or special. But I am over this so let's move on. I still stand by what I have said, & I still don't think a 20% chance of saving a construct from being destroyed is enough for Kyle, but I am over this discussion. I don't think I would ever pay the cost to draft this Kyle & a construct.

Cheers
Well there are a couple of official powers that do qualify them as normal and special attacks..... and don't forget, Leaving Engagment attacks are attacks.

We could lower the roll for saving Constructs, that way they are being used as meat shields for Kyle, and they have a chance of avoiding death.... I think that would make him pretty darn useful once we create more constructs, and I think that he should be pretty expensive, at least on par with Hal now. By dropping the D20 roll, would you feel more comfortable drafting him?
Old June 22nd, 2010, 05:10 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WILL POWER EXPRESSION

Cheers
Well there are a couple of official powers that do qualify them as normal and special attacks..... and don't forget, Leaving Engagment attacks are attacks.

We could lower the roll for saving Constructs, that way they are being used as meat shields for Kyle, and they have a chance of avoiding death.... I think that would make him pretty darn useful once we create more constructs, and I think that he should be pretty expensive, at least on par with Hal now. By dropping the D20 roll, would you feel more comfortable drafting him?
Not particular, & that might be because of the only construct we have at the moment. It is supposed to be an offensive construct but to move anywhere on the battlefield you move Kyle then instead of attacking with Kyle you get to do something with the construct. Ok so Kyle just moved so the construct is now no good as a meat shield unless you move the construct next to him but if you do that you can't attack with the construct. I wouldn't want to draft 2 units that tie up so much points in doing next to nothing except keeping Kyle around longer.

Cheers
Old June 22nd, 2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WILL POWER EXPRESSION

Cheers

Not particular, & that might be because of the only construct we have at the moment. It is supposed to be an offensive construct but to move anywhere on the battlefield you move Kyle then instead of attacking with Kyle you get to do something with the construct. Ok so Kyle just moved so the construct is now no good as a meat shield unless you move the construct next to him but if you do that you can't attack with the construct. I wouldn't want to draft 2 units that tie up so much points in doing next to nothing except keeping Kyle around longer.

Cheers
Dude... you don't understand how the powers work.... (without the "F")

Move Kyle, instead of attacking with Kyle, take a full turn with the Construct.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
While this Green Construct is in play, you may take a turn with this Green Construct instead of attacking with the chosen Green Lantern, and this Green Construct may only attack, be moved, or take a turn in this manner.
Do you get it now?
Old June 22nd, 2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Quote:
While this Green Construct is in play, you may take a turn with this Green Construct instead of attacking with the chosen Green Lantern, and this Green Construct may only attack, be moved, or take a turn in this manner.
Do you get it now?
Ok but my bad, I kept missing that part when I read the construct power. I was reading "may only attack or be moved in this manner" . So now that I have that straight it might be worth the draft.

Nothing more to see here, move along.

Cheers
Old June 22nd, 2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Do you get it now?
Ok but my bad, I kept missing that part when I read the construct power. I was reading "may only attack or be moved in this manner" . So now that I have that straight it might be worth the draft.

Nothing more to see here, move along.

Cheers
This brought a smile to my face. Thanks for owning that one mate.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:08 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I had the same epiphany last night. It is kindaembarassing, but I think understandable when we take into account that none of us get paid to do this, its a side gig.

On another note, I am cool with roll being bumped down. Maybe to 16+ that way its a 25% chance of success. Ideally I'd like it to be a low roll and get more difficult each time he used it, but this card just doesn't have space for that much wordiness.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Yeah, I had the same epiphany last night. It is kindaembarassing, but I think understandable when we take into account that none of us get paid to do this, its a side gig.

On another note, I am cool with roll being bumped down. Maybe to 16+ that way its a 25% chance of success. Ideally I'd like it to be a low roll and get more difficult each time he used it, but this card just doesn't have space for that much wordiness.
Or leave it at 17 (maybe even up it to 18 ) & add 1 to the roll for each battery marker on his card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library