Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 27th, 2011, 01:42 PM

Su-Bak-Na Jr. is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The Hive- Used or not?

Well, my first post. Sorry I had to start a thread with it...

Does anyone actually use the Hive? The only time I ever find myself using it is is massive two player games with hundreds of figures on both sides. Is there a way to justify taking up 160 points out of your army to use the Hive? What are the best strategies? Any help appreciated.

Please excuse this user's apparent ignorance - he started playing HeroScape several years later than you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles