Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 9th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Going to war sucks!

I finally started to get my heroscape army to where I wanted and now I have to box it all up in 2 days.

I wont see my collection again for over 450 days.

Ill be shipping to Iraq on the 20th this month. The thing I will miss most about this game is playing againts my 2 rule-twisting daughters who insist that their princess's are immortal.

I know this is a small collection compared to what most have on this site, but being a dad, my * allowance* aint that big

Any one know if theres any scapers over in Fire Base Speicher?
Old February 9th, 2008, 10:20 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Just wanna say good luck and wish you all the best, Rocktroll!
You can bring RotV and a few wave packs with you, can't you? You may be able to recruit more people to our Heroscape addicted troop here .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old February 9th, 2008, 10:29 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Good luck over there, Rocktroll. Be careful and come back safe, okay?
Old February 9th, 2008, 10:36 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thank you for your service Rocktroll. Good luck.
Old February 9th, 2008, 10:45 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Good luck and come back safe!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 9th, 2008, 10:48 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
SEMPER FI

and Thank You !!!!
Old February 9th, 2008, 10:53 PM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation
Hey, I like those war elephants you have.

Keep sharp and stay safe!

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old February 9th, 2008, 10:58 PM

GreggP71 has disabled reputation
be safe and come home!! 11B i am the infantry!
Old February 9th, 2008, 11:02 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Thank you Rocktroll, stay safe.
Old February 9th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Combat Medic myself and thanks for the kind words

I am supposed to get stuck in a big base sitting all day in a firestation waiting for something to happen. Im assigned to ground evac unit ( Ambulance)

I gotta carry all my gear so all I am going to take with me is my paints and a few unpainted customs I want to make. If I do find some one to game with Ill buy a new master set and see where it goes from there.

But not getting my hopes up, any thing can happen when I get over there, hell I might even get stuck in guard duty or the QRF.

Not my first deployment, but the first one after I just got married. Only been married year so I still like my wife and in no rush to go sleep in a room with 5 other guys who snore more then me
Old February 9th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Rocktroll, Thank you! Let the boys over there know that we over here appreciate them and love them for their service to this nation.

We look forward to your return.
Old February 9th, 2008, 11:17 PM

jaydog05 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I may not be from USA but good luck and stay safe. we will miss you

All hail Ullar

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion