Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 8th, 2021, 10:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ez8 (VOTE for On Deck)

Looks great! Especially the alt card Yea
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don’t know what happened to the “points” text but it’s supposed to have a nice bevel to it. Also not sure why the panel colors are different on the two cards.
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I don’t know what happened to the “points” text but it’s supposed to have a nice bevel to it. Also not sure why the panel colors are different on the two cards.
Hmm... I did have to move the stat panel because the blood was hidden underneath. That may have caused the "points" bevel issue. I made two different style cards and left the decision to Japes on what to post.
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Actually looks like the points text is messed up on classic Gundam, so that's my bad. (I hate the points text)

I was still doing computer recovery stuff while working on that card, so it looks like it got a bit messed up.

Really feeling the love that apparently no one bothered to look at classic Gundam's card and it's on poor Ez and Dr.J to catch all this

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea once the above is sorted
Old September 8th, 2021, 10:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I definitely looked at this card closer than I do most of yours cause I assume you know what you're doing SW vs this being DrJ’s first card.
Old September 8th, 2021, 11:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

you should never assume that

My Etsy Store
Old September 8th, 2021, 11:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hmm... I did have to move the stat panel because the blood was hidden underneath. That may have caused the "points" bevel issue. I made two different style cards and left the decision to Japes on what to post.
because the other card is an alt card. Alt cards often have different panels going all the way back to the first Thor. Since comic cards aren't official for DO's...it's an alternate.
Old September 8th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Stylistically should this be "Gundam Ez8"? Not sure how we want to do that for this guy or like the IBO Gundams where they're not primarily known by the "Gundam" part of the name, but it is part of it technically.

I think we've been capitalizing "Driver" (used in the first power).
Old September 9th, 2021, 12:25 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure this isn’t technically a Gundam? If not than it should be called that, but I don’t fully remember

Though the RX-79 should be in the name using classic Gundam as the example
Old September 9th, 2021, 12:53 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I did the model number on Classic just to help keep it straight from other Gundams since it doesn't have anything else to go with the name. And the two at the end ties it to the specific RX-78 from the show. Since there were technically like 6 RX-78 Gundams or something thanks to supplementary stuff (though I think they all had names beyond just 'the Gundam'?).

Also I just find model numbers cool.

I don't think we want to have everything use the model numbers as a mandatory thing, we wouldn't be able to fit all that on a lot of them. Especially if we get to funky upgrade types and such.

Ez's model number is: RX-79[G]Ez-8
and name is: Gundam Ez8

I'd probably lean toward "Gundam Ez8" personally. If nothing else it makes it easier to tell what it is in the books index and such.

----

Looking over the 'Points' thing more, it doesn't have a bevel because my Gundam doesn't have a bevel... which is because I moved over part of the box from the regular card template and the regular card template I have has never had a bevel since I downloaded it (so not something I did), just that 'points top' 'points middle' thing that doesn't really do much. It seems like there are at least like 4 styles of 'points' text floating around on older cards out there. So... yeah

---

Oh something else I was noticed, the Gundam bros are both lacking shadows on their left boxes regular cards have. But that's not a mistake, that's to match the Sports Car and other VDOs. But Leopardon (and just him as far as I can tell) does have the shadows. So we probably need to standardize that. Personally I think Leo looks better, but I don't know the genesis of VDOs lacking shadows originally.

My Etsy Store
Old September 9th, 2021, 12:57 AM
Tickle Pickle

When I came back I cleaned up the templates and added the bevel to the points on all the cards cause it looked terrible before with the layering. All the templates on the server should be the latest cleanest version with pretty much every publisher logo added as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library