Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:01 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

@kolakoski

I mean... you do you.

We can play anything we want at home obviously but if Heroscape has a sanctioned way to play, that is the game. Everything else is house rules. This is coming from someone that has made over 300 customs and who does support customs quite often. What we are doing is homebrew.

What Renegade puts out, is officially heroscape. We don't own it. Much like any other hobby that is on the market now, we are slightly at the mercy of what comes out. Probably best to look at it in a positive light if possible instead of trying to look down at it. The current release isn't for me, but that has more to do with the fact that I'm getting out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News