Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 2nd, 2022, 05:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 13 ; Booster 2 ; Part 2

CRX isnt really a synergy power at all so it would never really be relevant for army building. In a positive way anyway. It does negatively effect army building where like you're discouraged from pairing Cyborg with Nightwing and such.

Like different copies of a power not actively conflicting with each other is not a syngery. That's just how most powers work. And that's all it's doing, just in a weird nonsense fashion.

You could just get some dudes with Healing which is the same thing without the "put an X OM on one random dude and technically he's the one healing everyone else somehow" thing and be better off. Since that would also not conflict with other X reveal things.

We'd need some other power straight up calling it out by name or at least some kinda gamey powers that care about X reveals or whatnot for it to matter army building wise. Or at least like... for someone to have it be a meaningful part of their card design and not just a random power stuck on the end of it.

Like... IDK a dude with CRX and a power where he rolls an unblockable against someone (in whatever range) everytime an OM is revealed on him. That immediately ties CRX into the rest of his card as a relevant feature and gives some reason to want to be revealing an X instead of just regular healing. And then hey, maybe that's enough going on to consider pulling in other CRXers along for the ride. Or if you really wanted to starting making something out of them, do it as like you roll an unblockable against someone (in whatever range) of any Cyborg you control when you reveal an OM on that Cyborg.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 4th, 2022, 03:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 13 ; Booster 3 ; Part 1

With apologies to johnny, reevaluated Zod is so, so much more fun and was by far the right choice.

He's not the best factional leader of all time, but he's a competent one. Outside of the normal uncommon types, one of my favorite pairings with him is Young Justice Superboy. Nothing like pushing figures to a lower space to set them up for a big hit from Zod from height.

3/B+

Lobo has a lot of similarities to Spawn, who ultimately probably outclasses him by a tad for 10 points less. Brute gives light synergy, probably most notably turn bonding with Bebop.

I probably have Spawn in the A/A- range, and Lobo isn't that far off, so I'll go with:

3/B+

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2022, 04:59 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Never given Zod a shot, seems like a neat leader though.

Lobo is just a big nasty beater. He'll probably kill his Bounty pretty fast if he can get his hands on them. Big point cost and a lack of synergy probably hurts his viability.
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:00 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old May 9th, 2022, 05:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Zod used to suck. Zod armies are a lot of fun now, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 9th, 2022, 05:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 13 ; Booster 3 ; Part 2

I've always enjoyed Mongul. Never got much use out of Non and Ursa, but Non is definitely the better one.
Old May 9th, 2022, 05:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well thanks for posting this so I could fix the terrible Ursa and Non PNGs.
Old May 10th, 2022, 09:58 AM

Mongul is decent. I guess the best competitive move for him would be to put him with a pricy Champion or two (bonus points if they have any deadly strike-like powers, though no options like that come to mind) and then spam Moloids as screens.

His first power giving a Champion another attack die is nice, but it's kind of a weak version of what Wonder Woman (JL) does for 30 extra points. The Orbital Assault is potentially nice as a bonus. His middle power is fairly useless most of the time unless he just needs a ranged or special attack for the situation. But you rarely want to give up Order Markers to power it up. I guess it does make someone like Vandal Savage a nifty pairing, though (even if Vandal has better partners).

He does a lot of things decently for his price, there are usually just figures that do them better.

3/B-

Non directly benefitted from Zod being powered up. Compared to someone like Mongul, you can see how he's a better tank and slightly better offensive figure for about the same price. He's probably his best in Zod armies but isn't a horrible fit in Superman Family or Bebop/Rocksteady armies. He's basically a hard hitting tank for a decent price, but nothing special.

3/B

Ursa is bad. Her first power is completely match up dependent and is like the 500th best option in the C3G library against that match up, as there are tons of special attacks and auto wounding powers that can handle Kryptonians just fine without hurting your own figure. She has OK stats and when not facing Kryptonians, she's stout enough. It's just really tough to justify 230 points on a figure when half of what they do doesn't feel worth doing.

2/F

Old May 12th, 2022, 11:03 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ursa really isn't helped by the fact that as a Kryptonian, she naturally counters other Kryptonians to a degree (and they counter her) anyway.

So doubling up on Kryptonian countering with the dagger is extra pointless.

It's basically like an even trade between the defense reduction and the wound risk, and even trading is not something you want to be doing (since you're the one who spent time initiating this exchange).

So it's only worth while if like... you're going after a fairly more pricey Kryptonian AND you can't just like... get height or any other sort of boost going on her normal attack.

So outside of Ursa being an awful card you shouldn't have drafted in the first place, even if you are stuck with her the Special Attack is terrible just in comparison to the rest of the card internally.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 12th, 2022, 11:06 AM

Yep. I almost wanted to grade her higher just because you have the option of ignoring the special attack completely (to your benefit) but I couldn't see rewarding something for half of its special powers being pointless to bad when the rest of what it's doing is pretty replacement level.

Old May 12th, 2022, 11:10 AM

Oh after playing Annihilus again recently, I think I undersold him a bit, especially with the Arthrians in the mix. I upgraded him to a 3/B from a 2/C+.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy