Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 10th, 2022, 01:49 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Comics Guide and Theme Review

It's hard to top the Justice League cartoon for sure. That show really nailed its characters. And JLU afterwards of course!

That looks like a fun version of the Trinity army. The first Justice League versions of each is a classic 1000-point army, though on the weaker side. Batman (Utility Belt), Superman (II), and Wonder Woman (I) also seem like a solid 1000-point trio though they lack any direct synergy.
Old May 10th, 2022, 10:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cheating a bit, but something I'd like to try some time is Wonder Woman (I), Superman (JL-II), and Batman (Outsiders) with Lois Lane in there to round it out for 1000.

One thing I think is neat with the Trinity is we have so many units for them that you can really mix and match in a lot of combinations. Hoping to eventually see a Justice League Dark version of Wondy that goes with Occult Batman, for instance (I believe MrNobody has plans).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2022, 04:48 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Arthur Curry aka Aquaman (Mainstream DC)

Protector of the Deep
Aquaman (230)
Aquaman (II) (330)
Aquaman (III) (370)

---

RESULTS
Quote:
C3G’s Comics Recommendations

BEST INTRODUCTION
~ Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013 video game)

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
~ Aquaman (2018 film)

Last edited by Splash; May 24th, 2022 at 11:37 PM.
Old May 15th, 2022, 04:59 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Aquaman is near the top of my list of characters to get into, of course I used to dismiss him when I dismissed most of DC as a kid (I doubt any hero has been the subject of more jokes). I've hardly read any comics with him in them, but I am excited to get into the lore and all the underwater realms. I hear there is some pretty good stuff.
I can credit the Injustice games with getting me onboard with him being an awesome character (I'm pretty sure the developers went out of the way to make him one of the most hardcore characters in the game). I also liked the Aquaman movie.

For designs I'd say I is good, II is better, III is epic.

Nothing I can think of for another Aquaman, although I would love to see a giant sea monster of some sort for the Atlanteans to command. I know Namor has Giganto.
Old May 15th, 2022, 06:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Aquaman (III) (aka JL Aquaman) is fire. Love that design.

I don't have a lot of great comics experience with the character, unfortunately. Most stuff he's in seems ... fine?

Biggest thing I want is underwater terrain.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2022, 08:25 PM

Dang, no love for Aquaman lol.
I'll mention real quick that I've heard Geoff John's New 52 is a pretty good starting point for him and showcases Aquaman being a badass, so that may be the best bet for new readers, but I haven't read it yet so I can't say for sure.
I'm also curious to read the Kelly Sue DeConnick and Dan Abnett runs.

Last edited by Splash; May 19th, 2022 at 09:02 PM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 08:36 PM

TRANSFORMERS

Robots In Disguise!
Bumblebee (200)
Laserbeak (140)
Megatron (410)
Octus (200)
Optimus Prime (410)
Prowl (270)
Ravage (110)
Sir Soundwave (320)
Soundwave (340)
Spider-Man (200)
Wreck-Gar (305)

---

RESULTS
Quote:

BEST INTRODUCTION
- The Transformers: More than Meets the Eye (Vol. 1 OR Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Vol. 1)

ICONIC/MUST READS
2 Votes
- The Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers
- Transformers: Generation 2 (Marvel)
- Transformers vs. G.I. Joe
1 Vote
~ Transformers: Armada
~ Transformers: The Movie
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; May 28th, 2022 at 01:28 PM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 09:01 PM

Well I'd probably just say Transformers: The Movie, since I haven't read any of the comics. The main thing I remember is the movie features Unicron, the awesomely terrifying Galactus-type destroyer of the Transformers franchise.
My other rec is that one episode of Armada when Optimus combines with Jetfire.
Looking these up, I guess this explains why I was familiar with some amalgamation of Hot Shot/Hot Rod in my head way before I'd even heard of Bumblebee.

For designs, I'll probably have to give it to Soundwave, but there are a bunch of cool ones.

Future stuff: Starscream. Unicron (probably done in whatever way Mogo and Ego get done, like a story card/army card that corresponds to a map hopefully). Ironhide, Ratchet, Hot Shot, Hot Rod.
Oh, and of course Grimlock.

Last edited by Splash; May 21st, 2022 at 03:38 PM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 09:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Transformers: More than Meets the Eye / Lost Light is probably the best work of Transformers fiction I've read at least.

Last Stand of the Wreckers and its follow-ups are also top notch IMO.

I like Transformers: Generation 2. Like it's probably not objectively very good, but it's so gloriously 90s.

Transformers vs Gi Joe is worth reading just for how Ratbat-crap insane it all is. Most of the other Gi Joe crossovers have been ok-ish but nothing special. The Dreamwave one is nigh unreadable due to it's terrible artstyle so... if you like to see train wrecks there's that I guess. Dreamwave was one big train wreck as a company really.

I've been meaning to check out King Grimlock since Grimlock as Conan sounds like a hell of a concept, but I fell off of keeping up with things after the IDW reboot. The new mainline comic just didn't do anything for me.

Most of the Crossover comics have some merit just on being weird "can't believe this is actually happening" things.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 19th, 2022, 11:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Transformers: More than Meets the Eye / Lost Light is probably the best work of Transformers fiction I've read at least.

Last Stand of the Wreckers and its follow-ups are also top notch IMO.

I like Transformers: Generation 2. Like it's probably not objectively very good, but it's so gloriously 90s.

Transformers vs Gi Joe is worth reading just for how Ratbat-crap insane it all is. Most of the other Gi Joe crossovers have been ok-ish but nothing special. The Dreamwave one is nigh unreadable due to it's terrible artstyle so... if you like to see train wrecks there's that I guess. Dreamwave was one big train wreck as a company really.

I've been meaning to check out King Grimlock since Grimlock as Conan sounds like a hell of a concept, but I fell off of keeping up with things after the IDW reboot. The new mainline comic just didn't do anything for me.

Most of the Crossover comics have some merit just on being weird "can't believe this is actually happening" things.
Agreed on all counts.
Old May 21st, 2022, 04:11 PM

Natalia Romanova aka Black Widow (Marvel Earth-616)

The World’s Deadliest Spy
Black Widow (170)
Black Widow (Avengers) (230)

---

RESULTS
Quote:

BEST INTRODUCTION
Black Widow {vol. 5} (Vol. 1: The Finely Woven Thread)

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
- Heroes for Hire {vol. 3} (Heroes For Hire By Abnett & Lanning: The Complete Collection)

~ Black Widow (film)
~ Marvel 1602
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; June 21st, 2022 at 01:18 PM.
Old May 21st, 2022, 04:17 PM

Clint Barton aka Hawkeye (Marvel Earth-616)

The World’s Best Archer
Hawkeye (150)
Hawkeye (Avengers) (220)
Hawkeye (Skycycle) (160)
Ronin (180)

---

RESULTS
Quote:

BEST INTRODUCTION
Hawkeye {vol. 4} (Vol. 1: My Life as a Weapon OR Hawkeye by Fraction & Aja: The Saga of Barton and Bishop)

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
- New Avengers {vol. 4} (Vol. 1: Everything Is New)
- Thunderbolts {vol. 1} (Thunderbolts Classic Vols OR Omnibus)

~ Marvel Universe vs. The Avengers
~ Old Man Hawkeye
~ Old Man Logan
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; June 21st, 2022 at 01:39 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape