Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 26th, 2010, 03:58 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Deathstroke- VOTE FOR RELEASE!!!!!

Here's some PDF links for you:
Mini card.
Comic card.

Cheers
Old September 27th, 2010, 11:15 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deathstroke

OK everything's been updated and/or changed as needed and PDFs added.
Old September 27th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post

If you could get both cards and the comic art pdf link centered, I think it could be good to go.

Great work on this guy by the way.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 27th, 2010, 11:25 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post

If you could get both cards and the comic art pdf link centered, I think it could be good to go.

Great work on this guy by the way.
I tried when I first put them up, but I'll give it another go, and thanks. I can't wait to get started on my next one, well actually 5. I know Griff is chomping at the bit for me to get started on them.

EDIT: For some reason, it will look centered when I'm editing it, but when I save it it goes back to the way it is now. I have no idea what's going on with it.
Old September 27th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Added to the C3G Sortable Index (link in signature)

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 27th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Wrap it in this code. [Center] [\Center] With the correct slash in it.
Old September 27th, 2010, 01:28 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Wrap it in this code. [center] [\Center] With the correct slash in it.
Thanks Tickle +rep for ya.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 10:56 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Is this really a DC character? Or an alternate universe Captain America? I just found him, to construct a DC army for tomorrow's second game - see NYC Gang of Four thread. Whatever he is, he is one of the coolest units in the game. See same thread for Battle Report.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 12:08 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Deathstroke really is a DC character! He appeared regularly in the Teen Titans cartoon, though I believe they just called him "Slade" in that. No relation to Captain America, but Deadpool was originally based off of Deathstroke (though writers like Mark Waid and Joe Kelly turned Wade Wilson into his own distinct character before too long).

And he's a fun design for sure. He's got a really good "master combatant" feel without delving into Close Combat Expert/Master Martial Artist.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 02:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Deathstroke really is a DC character! He appeared regularly in the Teen Titans cartoon, though I believe they just called him "Slade" in that. No relation to Captain America, but Deadpool was originally based off of Deathstroke (though writers like Mark Waid and Joe Kelly turned Wade Wilson into his own distinct character before too long).

And he's a fun design for sure. He's got a really good "master combatant" feel without delving into Close Combat Expert/Master Martial Artist.
That's in part because those came about after he was designed, but I agree he has an awesome, well-rounded power set.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 04:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Calculated Defense is definitely one of my favorite powers in the game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2015, 05:01 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

I think they called him just by his name as the company feared parental outcry when a character named Deathstroke was a regular.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library