Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 17th, 2024, 12:44 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Well met

Sherman reminds me repeatedly that the attacking figure I'm referring to as "he" is actually a "she."

Old March 17th, 2024, 12:47 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

lol no worries, it happens.
Old March 17th, 2024, 12:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I surveyed 1500 children and they all said they'd rage quit on this game if its bears were female. Clearly a huge deal.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2024, 02:18 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Aren’t the mama bears the more ferocious ones anyway? maybe the Frostclaws are her sons
Old March 17th, 2024, 02:20 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Aren’t the mama bears the more ferocious ones anyway? maybe the Frostclaws are her sons

No, male bears are way more aggressive.
Old March 17th, 2024, 02:24 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
No, male bears are way more aggressive.
I learned this from David Attenborough.

Well, unless a she-bear has cubs nearby.
Or were commanded to attack by a bald prophet.
Elisha with Ursine hero bonding when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 17th, 2024, 02:57 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Most bears are going to look muscular and terrifyimg... moreso in armor and all that lol. I think all this is being taken far too seriously. It's a game that has never taken itself too seriously.

If we dont like it we have the option to not buy it. A lot of this stuff isnt for me, so I'm not.
That's my point. This SHOULD be for you to get the most sales.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 17th, 2024, 02:59 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Most bears are going to look muscular and terrifyimg... moreso in armor and all that lol. I think all this is being taken far too seriously. It's a game that has never taken itself too seriously. Meaning no impact. Not a detracting factor.

If we dont like it we have the option to not buy it. A lot of this stuff isnt for me, so I'm not.
To be clear, the bear being female or having this name is a zero factor in me wanting to buy this.

And for everyone arguing about male bears being more agressive... on average male humans are also more aggressive! I guess no female warriors for humans lol

It's a sentient creature. I'm sure she choose to become this cool fighter thingy for reasons.

Last edited by Shiftrex; March 17th, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 03:06 PM

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And all without thumbs!
(Hers look prosthetic to me, not sure why the squad does have thumbs).

Quote:
Old March 17th, 2024, 03:12 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
If anyone decides not to buy any of this and one of the top 50 reasons for that is because a bear's sex or name is not to your liking, you need to look in a mirror and work on your own issues. No one will cater to you over something so petty and 1 less sale won't hurt them.
Old March 17th, 2024, 03:25 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

One amusing thing to me about the made-up issues with Irene's new name is that if we never knew her as Oberon (as most people who see and buy and play Renegade's release won't have), then the only reasons people would have to complain would be "sounds too modern" and "what a stupid pun", which are both perfectly valid in either case. (Incidentally, the pun being about a song by a racist anti-vaxxer is, by definition, not woke.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 17th, 2024, 03:38 PM

Not sure that "
's political positions were well-known.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News