Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 20th, 2011, 08:32 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Lamaclown's Customs-Update: Utgar Blood Warrior 9/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Lama, you forgot to--
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
LC, you do realize this triggers even when the attacker rolls no skulls, right?

If you look acouple posts above yours you'll see where I said I fixed that. Then what do I do but forget to post the fully edited card. Thanks, DS.
Nevermind.
LOL!

Here is the real, actual updated card...
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:19 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Lamaclown's Customs-New mini- Ideas wanted 10/06

I recently acquired this figure...

I have some thoughts of what I would like to do with him, but I am interested in hearing some ideas from my fellow customs creators before I move forward with him.

As you can see, he is the same size as Nilfheim- Huge 12. His arms move and his weapons are removeable.

I got him in a set with several other figs and an awesome dragon (that :sniff: is too big for HS).

Have some ideas for this guy? Let me know.
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Lizardfolk Hero. Totally a lizardfolk hero. I'd also say some sort of almost terrain or obstacle altering power with that huge mace of his. I saw this somewhere, and the name escapes me. It went something like this.
After moving and instead of attacking, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, you may remove one adjacent tree from the battlefield. On a 16 or higher, remove a ruin/tower.
Old October 6th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Lizardfolk(?) Champion. High life and defense but slow.

Maybe not a terrain altering ability, but perhaps a bonus against destructible objects. Extra dice against the castle door. Perhaps an attack that allows a choice between attacking all adjacent figures or a huge attack against 1 figure.

Edit: just realized he's supposed to be an Orc. And he has no tail. The face and the color put him with the Greenscales, but I'm not so sure he really belongs with the Lizardfolk. Unfortunately, he doesn't match Scape Orcs either. I will have to ponder some more

MASSIVE MACE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Massive Mace Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. If __________ rolls no skulls while attacking with Massive Mace, place X wound marker(s) on this Army Card.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; October 6th, 2011 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Being wishy-washy
Old October 6th, 2011, 10:19 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very cool fig LC. Thoughts, well based on appearance I would say Utgar or Valkrill for the general. I love the giant mace. I would personally ditch the sword. As far as stats here you go.

Giant
Unique Hero
Warrior
Wild
Huge 12

Life 8
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 4

Reach
When (name) attacks with a figure who's base no more than 6 levels below his base or above his height, you may add 1 to his range.

Wild Swing Special Attack
Range 1 Attack 4
When (name) attacks with Wild Swing special attack, he must attack all figure adjacent to (name).

Last edited by JC McMinis; October 6th, 2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:09 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

...he is the same size as Nilfheim- Huge 12. His arms move and his weapons are removeable.

I got him in a set with several other figs and an awesome dragon (that :sniff: is too big for HS).
I'd like a comparision shot with the other figures you purchased. Looks like the Minotaur, Evil Wizard, Dark Lord and Dragon Rider could be added with the Orc to make a great Large figure custom expansion. If you have it, how does the Werewolf compare with our Werewolf Lord, size-wise?
Old October 8th, 2011, 12:08 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Tail or no tail, he definitely looks like a Lizardfolk Champion. Would be fun. Tails can get cut off, right? (Of course, on lizards, they tend to grow back, but still...)

I'm kind of piggybacking on a couple of suggestions here, as well as the Ogre Warhulk, but how's this?

Mean Green Machine (or whatever name you choose for him)

Lizardfolk
Unique H.
King
Ferocious (or whatever personality you choose for him)

L 4
M 4
R 1
A 5
D 6 (or whatever stats you choose for him)

Swath of Destruction
Before attacking, you must roll the d20. On a roll of 1-10 attack normally. On a roll of 11-19, instead of attacking normally, you must attack all figures within the Mean Green Machine's range. On a roll of 20 or higher, you may choose 1 figure within the Mean Green Machine's range to ignore. Roll attack dice against all other figures within the Mean Green Machine's range separately.

Reach

Last edited by spiteofthedice; October 8th, 2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old October 10th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My first thought was combining some powers from the fire and ice giants, like Frost Giant's Indomitable/Dying Swipe and Shurrak's Sweeping Sword/Knockback 14....would make it easy to price him...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 10th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Perhaps he can be a round changer for a chosen Blade Grut:

MUTATE

After revealing an order marker on a Blade Grut card, you may also reveal the X order marker and then choose one unengaged Blade Grut figure. If possible, replace the chosen figure with <Insert your giants' name>. For that round, use <GIANT'S> card in lieu of your Blade Gruts card. At the end of the round, remove the GIANT figure from the board, and destroy one other Blade Grut figure.

Basically, this gains you a huge figure (with a strong special attack or ability, etc) for the duration of a round. Of course, you need to tweak the points appropriately, and possibly add some sort of limiter (also requires a D20 roll, etc). However, the concept sounds pretty cool and can be a great way to bolster up the Blade Gruts.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; October 10th, 2011 at 04:30 PM. Reason: X marks the filthy spot.
Old October 17th, 2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:

...he is the same size as Nilfheim- Huge 12. His arms move and his weapons are removeable.

I'd like a comparision shot with the other figures you purchased. Looks like the Minotaur, Evil Wizard, Dark Lord and Dragon Rider could be added with the Orc to make a great Large figure custom expansion. If you have it, how does the Werewolf compare with our Werewolf Lord, size-wise?
Sorry, I wasn't ignoring your request. I have been pretty busy for the past couple of weeks. I'll get some pics up when I can.

Thanks for all the great suggestions.

I think REACH is definitely one I will use considering the size of his mace. I am still undecided on the other power to use.

One thing I had come up with was a combination between Chomp and Trample Stomp...
Quote:
STOMP
At any point while moving, <unit name> may choose a small or medium figure that is adjacent, on the same level, and on a space where <unit name> may end his movement. If the chosen figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. If the chosen figure is a Hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound. If the chosen figure is destroyed, move <unit name> onto the space occupied, and you may continue <unit name>'s movement. If the chosen figure is ot destroyed, <unit name>'s movement ends. <Unit name> must be ob a space where he can end his movement each time he uses this power. <Unit name> may use his Stomp power only once per turn.
This lacks any real ummph to be a compelling power though. It is kind of meh to me. Sure, it is thematic to his size but leaves little room for anything else that could more deftly bring out the flavor for this guy.

I am liking the ideas of using existing powers in different combinations though. He definitely does look like a Shurrak/Ogre Warhulk/Frost Giant combination for powers.

He has a lot of potential. I am still working on him.
Old October 18th, 2011, 05:43 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I think REACH is definitely one I will use considering the size of his mace. I am still undecided on the other power to use.
One thing I had come up with was a combination between Chomp and Trample Stomp.... This lacks any real ummph to be a compelling power though. It is kind of meh to me.
Looking at his figure, while he is certainly large, it doesn't say 'STOMP' to me. I see a weapon in each hand and think "this guy is focused on using those weapons". The sword seems like the basic normal attack -- the mace the special one.

So why not something like MACE CRUSH for one -- combine the CHOMP/STOMP-like power with a longer REACH, but maybe have to be in line of sight (so can't MACE CRUSH figures behind him).

And the picture of him fighting the two gladiators suggests the mace could also have a nasty point on the other end so could MACE PIN a foe with that -- perhaps an adjacent attack only (and can't be combined obviously with the other) or something that he can use as a Counterstrike?
Old October 26th, 2011, 04:28 PM

Re: Lamaclown's Customs- New: Giant Ogre 10/26

Okay, lots of great suggestions here. I decided to go with the one that had me doing something I haven't done with a custom before- using all official abilities in a different combination.

Here is Goyd (feel free to suggest name changes)...

At first glance you might think, "Too much text!". But, since they are all official abilities, they are all already known and used so there is no learning curve to using this guy.

He is cross between the Frost Giant of Morh and Shurrak.

I am thinking of dropping his Move to 5 and his Attack to 3.

Any thoughts?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards