Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old March 19th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

I'm thinking the original Spock.

Old March 19th, 2018, 08:36 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'm thinking the original Spock.
Ok. Btw Taeble, live the quote in your signature. I still have my 1st edition Ad&d Dms guide. Remember that little room fondly.
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:32 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Since Spock is all about logic and numbers maybe he can have an ability based around ordermarkers. Like instead of Spock attacking he can target a figure with an unrevealed order marker on its card from there he can roll a d20 to remove the order marker. He can get bonus on the die roll for each revealed order marker in play.

Just a thought.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 20th, 2018, 08:18 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm the thinking that the Vulcan Nerve Pinch could work like Paralyzing Stare or James Murphy's whip, so the target can't roll defense dice. Mind Meld can let him look at order markers on the target's army card. Set Phasers to Stun can remove order markers.

Old March 20th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm enjoying the discussion
I think why is Spock on the show?
Why is he in the crew?
Why take him on an expedition?
Why summon him to your army?
What role does he play?
What powers define his character?
Which powers play into his identity?

He's a science officer, valued for his logic, able to subdue enemies without seriously harming them.

The oddball is his Mind Meld. How important is this power? How often did it come up in the show?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 30th, 2018, 06:10 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I forget, did I post the Tabletop Simulator link?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1331331999

Old April 1st, 2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am no Start Trek expert but I do watch the original every Saturday.
Here are some of my thoughts to your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I'm enjoying the discussion
I think why is Spock on the show?
Why is he in the crew?
Racial/species diversity.

Why take him on an expedition?

He is superior to humans in pretty much every regard. Often Spock is the last man standing due to his Vulcan biology. Much like an elf in a fantasy setting.

Why summon him to your army? Tactics. He should offer some sort of tactical advantage.

What role does he play?
Fixer. He is who you send to contain a situation.

What powers define his character?
Logic. The nerve pinch and mind meld are iconic. Durability. Intelligence.

Which powers play into his identity?
As above.

He's a science officer, valued for his logic, able to subdue enemies without seriously harming them.

The oddball is his Mind Meld. How important is this power?
Very iconic.

How often did it come up in the show?
Fairly often.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:43 PM

Good thoughts Tornado

Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'm the thinking that the Vulcan Nerve Pinch could work like Paralyzing Stare or James Murphy's whip, so the target can't roll defense dice. Mind Meld can let him look at order markers on the target's army card. Set Phasers to Stun can remove order markers.
Using those three as an example, I'd switch phasers and pinch.
Pinch is an attack substitution, not something to do before an attack. - I don't see him pinching and then gun blasting.

The top three powers that I see emerging are:
Vulcan Nerve Pinch
Mind Meld
Logic ~

Old April 3rd, 2018, 03:30 PM

Heroclix has a Star Trek pack of six figures including Spock for $20.00.

Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:33 PM

LOGIC-BASED LEADERSHIP
When rolling for initiative, add 2 to your roll~ for each order marker on Spock.

MIND MELD
Before moving Spock, choose an adjacent Unique Hero without any order markers on its Army Card. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, move any or all order markers on this card to that figure's Army Card. While you have order markers on that card, you control that card and its figure. If you rolled an 11 or lower, deal 1 damage to Spock and the chosen figure and end the turn.~

VULCAN NERVE PINCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4 Special.
~prevent all damage this attack deals and for each damage prevented, remove an order marker.

Old April 20th, 2018, 07:02 PM

Spock mini:

Star Trek minis

The pack costs 20 dollars and comes with Spock, Uhura, Scotty, Bones and two of the same figure of Kirk.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum