Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 10th, 2018, 10:21 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: M.A.D. Bros Games & Hobbies Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Awesome! Thanks everyone. Count me in. Really looking forward to it. Also, have to say that I love the format. 385pt/14space armies seems like it's guaranteed to keep a nice balance between hero- and squad- scape.
We'll be glad to have you! Make sure your army is 14 figures capped, not 14 spaces capped! I'm going to post the armies that will be on the maps later today.
Aha. That's an important distinction. For some reason, it got in my head that it was 14 spaces. Thanks for the heads up.
My pleasure!

Checking my collection to make sure I have all of the figures... There are a couple of figures that I need:

Arrow Gruts x1
Gladiatrons x1

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events