Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 17th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
"I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Because no opponent in their right mind would allow it, this will probably stay strictly Theory, but imagine a game where you got to see the army you would be facing before you built your own army. How quickly do you think that you could obliterate your foe? In the interest of seeing what people put together I submit this challenge: build an army of 500 points and 24 hexes that can beat the most recently posted army as easily as possible. Feel free to include any specific strategies that you would use as well. And please quote the army you are focusing on, in case other posts show up between yours and theirs. Also, Aldin reminded me that there are a few well known "rock-paper-scissors" counter-army builds, but ideally they won't be rehashed too many times here (it wouldn't be much fun to read the same 3 armies over and over and over as they infinitely counter one another. )

I'll start this off with a little slow-pitch:

Stingers x3 180
Dividers x2 280
Nagrubs x2 340
Su-Bak-Na 500
23 hexes

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; July 17th, 2009 at 04:59 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion