Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old December 21st, 2020, 10:34 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

This was a Flame Gryphon card. I don’t think anyone has it if @japes or @A3n don’t. I can remake it to fix the PNG after Christmas.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 02:36 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think I should have it.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 08:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Indigo-1 (figure) won't load for some reason (for me at least), no biggie.
Fixed.
Old January 11th, 2021, 02:07 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!

If/when anybody has the time the Stolen Identity OC is a little hidden away from the other ones, also Sayd could be with the other Guardians.
Old January 11th, 2021, 03:04 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
If/when anybody has the time the Stolen Identity OC is a little hidden away from the other ones, also Sayd could be with the other Guardians.
Should be better now.

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Old January 11th, 2021, 03:16 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!

Props to the forum Sentry!
Old January 11th, 2021, 03:17 PM
Tickles Pickles

I just have access to the server and a slight driving perfectionism... so renaming files for consistency satisfies me

Quote:
Old January 17th, 2021, 02:25 PM

isherlock99 is surprisingly tart

The Hogun Mini Card looks darker than other cards. (Comparing the text boxes.) Anyone else having that issue?
Old January 17th, 2021, 02:30 PM
Tickles Pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherlock99 View Post
The Hogun Mini Card looks darker than other cards. (Comparing the text boxes.) Anyone else having that issue?
I am not seeing any issue with the file on our server. Not sure what else could be causing that.

Quote:
Old January 17th, 2021, 03:09 PM

isherlock99 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I am not seeing any issue with the file on our server. Not sure what else could be causing that.
Huh. Weird.
Old January 17th, 2021, 05:42 PM
Tickles Pickles

It shows up weird for me in the program but when I generate a PDF with it then it looks fine. Probably just a weird programming bug.

Quote:
Old February 2nd, 2021, 11:34 PM
Tickles Pickles

Quote:
Were you able to generate a PDF with this card? When I generated a PDF it looked normal even though I saw the same thing you did in the program.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software