Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 27th, 2015, 09:43 PM

Goatman Woo who?
Thrift store?

Going to a large thrift store tomorrow. Has anyone had luck finding HeroScape at such stores or just online?
Old May 27th, 2015, 10:31 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Thrift store?

My neighbor's seven year old kid found some a couple figures a few years ago... I've never had any luck though.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 27th, 2015, 11:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Nope. Once got some good stuff off Craigslist, back when I was at my most active. I was visiting family in Virginia Beach and found a listing of someone selling some Heroscape & other board games, and I ended up getting both the 'Scape and a couple older games with significant value, that I also traded here for more 'Scape.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:04 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I've never seen HeroScape in thrift stores. My friend however once sold me a first edition RotV for $10.00 when he was originally planning on donating it to our local GoodWill.
Old May 28th, 2015, 02:58 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Grabbed a huge lot at a shop once. I paid in total $40, and off the top of my head I grabbed:

3x RotV
1x Volcarren Wasteland
1x RtFF
1x Thaelenk Tundra

2x Master Win Chiu Woo (That's right, TWO of them)

1x Sir Gilbert
1x Hatamoto Taro

1x Wave 1
1x Aubrien Archers
1x Gladiatrons
1x Sacred Band
1x Armoc Vipers
1x Sudema
1x Morsbane
1x Major x17
1x Parmenio
1x Valguard

1x Knights of Weston
1x Swog Rider
1x 4th Massachusetts Kine
1x Anubian Wolves

1x Crixus
1x Retiarius
1x Spartacus
1x Nakita Agents

1x Tagawa Samurai Archers
1x Shades of Bleakwoode
1x Heavy Gruts
1x Einar Imperium

Honestly, I could not believe my luck.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old May 28th, 2015, 03:03 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Found a first edition - with the red attack dice and blue defense dice - RotV Master set once at a local thrift store. 10 bucks. Bought it, of course. At the time, we checked the going rate on eBay for a first edition and it was about 125 dollars.

Was a nice start to my son's own HS collection, as he didn't want to use my stuff, but his own.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General