Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 23rd, 2013, 08:57 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Azurite Warlord **SHIPPING UPDATE 12/16**

10/30/13

NOTICE: ALL of our stock of the Azurite Warlord are spoken for at this time. There is also a wait list 16 deep at the moment. If you are still interested in getting one feel free to send me a PM so you can be put on the wait list, but at this point several will have to fall through for you to get one from us.

-----

As the announcement stated if you're interested in acquiring the Azurite Warlord with card shoot me a PM with a mailing address.

I will get back to you in a couple days with the final cost (including shipping), as I want to have a few orders build up so I can mass PM everyone.

I anticipate the cost (for those in the contiguous US) to be between $5-7 (standard shipping included). That is not a firm cost at this time, just my estimate. If you're outside the US then we'll have to discuss the shipping in more detail.

Our desire is to break even with this offer, though if we should end up with extra funds when the inventory is depleated, those funds will be rolled into the next Surprise Unit.

Requests will be fulfilled in the order they were received.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 16th, 2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2013, 09:33 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Acquiring an Azurite Warlord w/card

PM sent
Old October 23rd, 2013, 10:32 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm in for sure.
Old October 23rd, 2013, 10:36 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PM sent!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 23rd, 2013, 11:42 AM

ehobe is surprisingly tart

pm sent
Old October 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM sent. That's a pretty good price!
Old October 23rd, 2013, 12:44 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

FYI: Keep in mind that you won't get a response to your PMs until Friday earliest.

-insert signature here-
Old October 23rd, 2013, 03:26 PM

Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker

hi,
I'd like to get one and tried to send a pm several times from different computers, but every time it tells me "Please complete both the subject and message fields." ... they were filled
Any ideas what's wrong?
Thank you!
Old October 23rd, 2013, 03:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Agent View Post
hi,
I'd like to get one and tried to send a pm several times from different computers, but every time it tells me "Please complete both the subject and message fields." ... they were filled
Any ideas what's wrong?
Thank you!
Stop using Internet Explorer and use Google Chrome/Firefox.

Though, you can also click on the compatibility button at the top. (Looks like a broken page.)
Old October 23rd, 2013, 03:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Agent View Post
hi,
Any ideas what's wrong?
Thank you!

Though, you can also click on the compatibility button at the top. (Looks like a broken page.)
I don't understand why Microsoft can't (or won't) find a better way to handle this.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 23rd, 2013, 04:16 PM

Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

The compatibility button worked pm sent

Thx alot!
Old October 23rd, 2013, 04:55 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

PM sent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs