Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 13th, 2017, 10:03 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 10/14/17

Let’s hope he doesn’t need THAT many squads of rats or we’re all in trouble.
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Sorry, been real busy. I conned hosey into building fulcrum for me tonight after we get our armies together. I should have deathreavers, Beorn, zettian, and urk. I need to know how many squads, though. I will doublecheck and confirm I can bring them in a bit.

Edit: I have the figures (depending on how many squads, but I have a lot), but I don't have a card for beorn or urk. I don't know if I will get that far tonight. Do I need to print out cards for them? Also, I don't see where fulcrum has places for glyphs.
Just bring Urk. No need for cards and Fulcrum doesn’t have Glyphs.
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I only need 2 more squads. You guys are in trouble.

Thanks @hose !

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 14th, 2017, 08:52 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I am leaving s little later than planned. We should be there around 12:00

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:38 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
I am leaving s little later than planned. We should be there around 12:00
Drive safely! Lots of morons (like me!) on the roads.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM

MADBrosGames and Hobbies is surprisingly tart

Hello everyone thanks for coming out to our events and supporting Heroscape and our store. Here are the results for the 10-14-17 National Heroscape Event
1. Cole 3/1 2694
2. Hose 3/0 2460
3. Garrison 2/2 2480
4. Hosey 2/3 2293
5. Guild Warrior 2/2 2158
6.Jada 2/1 1733
7. Grimnak 2/1 1540
8. Heroscaper2010 2/1 1370
9. flameslayer93 1/3 2025
10. Ron H. 1/2 1414
11. Lahburn 0/4 1072

As a heads up we will have the 2018 Winter Event 1/13/2018 Set at 11am Post will be adjusted soon.
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:06 PM
I could go

Results Time!

What a great time everyone! Many thanks again towards HS2010 for directing, hose for lending me some rats, and MAD Bros for providing a venue!

I brought the two armies and got 4 matches in:
1) Q9, Raelin (rotv), Rats x4, and Excecutioner 616
2) Bramcephys, Thorgrim, Knights x2, Frost Troll

My first match was against Jada. I used my second build for this one. She had a dwarf swarm, led by Migol and the C3V dwarf (Ulfic?) and the Airborne Elite. We played on Fulcrum. Jada's Airborne Elite dropped immediately, but did little. My knights and the viking cut the majority of them down by the end of round 2. Afterwards, our two melee forces clashed in the middle of fulcrum, but Jada kept making ground. She managed to get a crucial hit on Bramcephys (dealing 4 wounds to him!) and then he just fell apart afterwards. I think she forgot her fearless advantage a few times in that game, but she still took the W. Good game Jada!

My second match was against Coleslaw, and we played on Hellsgate. He used a Dwarf and Mok build. This time I used my first army. He had Mok load up and then rip my rats apart. The turrets on his back just managed to get killshots on many shots. Q9 eventually went down, after healing 3 wounds off of him via Kelda. After Mok destroyed the Major, Excecutioner managed to kill Mok. He then died to Migol iirc. Afterwards, we called it since I had about 7 or 8 rats and he still had plenty of dwarves and Brave Arrow. Wannok didn't make an appearance on this map, so I knew I was toast and didn't see any point in playing for 30 more minutes for no reason. Good game Cole!

My third game was against Lahburn, and we played on Platinum River. I used my first army again, this time against his Minions and Omnicron build we built for him earlier. The rats and Q9 went to town on the map. Later I learned that I built an old version of the map. Oh well. Good game Lahburn and we hope to see you again! You can only go up from here, right?

My final match was against Grimnak on my map, Flooded Marsh. He used a 10th Regiment, Wyvern and Spiders podge. He had Kaemon too iirc. The Wyvern pulled Raelin off her easy perch and then she proceeded to die. Afterwards, the Rats had much of the swamp river clogged up, and even killed the Wyvern. Q9 and his advancing 10th Regiment were having a gun fight for the ages. While his 10th Regiment eventually won, we played it out (since it was the last game for everyone anyways) and the Rats managed to kill all but one 10th regiment. Clearly they were celebrating, Grimnak took this one in the end. Good game Grimnak! Pleasure facing you for the first time, and hopefully not the last.

Final record: 1-3

Looks like January is the next tournament. Already excited again.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:02 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

OK everyone I had a blast Saturday at Mad Bros. I am sad we will not meet again until January now.
I brought an army of Morgoloth, 3 squads of mezzos, and 1 squad each of Blade Dancers and DarkClaws.
My second Army was Q9, Kelda, Heirloom, James Murphy, and Laglor.

In the first match Heroscaper2010 and I slugged it out, with my Mezzodemons and Blade Dancers and his Command Couriers and his Heros, we even traded initiative every round. I really thought I had a chance in this one especially after taking out Evar and having 3 DarkClaws left to take care of Rygarn and a couple Command Couriers. I did make quick work of the couriers but on 3 would be double hits, Temporal Jump left Rygarn unscathed. One by one he took them out. I did finally manage 2 damage just before he finished me off. Great game Kirk! record 0-1

2nd Match I played Grimnak. I lead out with the Blade Dancers to counter his Blastrons and Gladiatrons. Keeping high ground and enhanced defense for being engaged the Dancers performed beyond expectations, taking out one squad of each before relenting. My DarkClaws came next in attempt to expell Q10. while they cut easily through the remaining borgs Q10 did not go quietly into the night. He turned the tables on me and destroyed all three Claws with only one wound taken. Morgoloth engaged Q10 and the battle ensued for control of the board. Morgoloth arose victorious but only after taking 4 wounds in the fray. Grimnak had me sweating for a bit there. if Q10 had beaten Morgoloth my Mezzodemons wouldn't have stood a chance against Q10's wrist rocket. another great game. Record 1-1

In my third match I faced new comer Shiloh. Great name by the way! He started off quite effectively by wiping out my mezzo's with the Omnicron Snipers boosted by Taelord. But the Blade Dancers came through again taking them out. Then Morgoloth and the Dancers finished of the Minions and Taelord but not before they struck the final blow to Morgoloth. Good game
Record 2-1

The final match against Cole and his dreaded MOK. I switched armies hoping to use Laglor and Q9 to bring him down. It started off as planned with my first attack dealing 3 damage before the end of round 1. as Mok Crossed open ground I failed with 3 straight attacks and was now in Mok's range. It all went south from there. The dice betrayed me as I claimed higher ground for a stand off with Q9. 3 more attacks with Q9 brought only 2 more damage and the dwarf gunners took out Kelda. With no healing I was doomed. Cole rolled a perfect 7 of 7 attack on Q9 and with 5 Defense and 2 wounds it was over. Laglor managed 1 wound before his demise as did Heirloom. James Murphy ran for higher ground shot once and died there. Totally destroyed, only managing 7 wounds with an entire army. UGH! I hate Mok. Good Job Cole! Congrats on your win.
Final Record 2-2
2158 pts earned 5th place of 13 not terrible

Last edited by GUILD_WARRIOR; October 23rd, 2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Hey everybody! If you enjoyed playing Dust Bowl or even just looking at it at the last tournament, go vote for it in the latest contest! If you weren’t at the tournament, go vote for your favorites (which is definitely mine).

You can also vote for 2 other maps (or not if you really want me to win! ).
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:52 PM

MADBrosGames and Hobbies is surprisingly tart

Hello Every one here is the new Event Post. We are a little late on this one. January has become to filled with other things so we pushed it to February.

If you plan on attending we ask that you go to the FB link and let us know. Thanks
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADBrosGames and Hobbies View Post
Hello Every one here is the new Event Post. We are a little late on this one. January has become to filled with other things so we pushed it to February.

If you plan on attending we ask that you go to the FB link and let us know. Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/events/202837243596761/
Looks fun! The class limitations should be interesting.

I hope I can come, and I might be able to bring some brothers if I do.
Old December 16th, 2017, 05:00 PM
I could go

Ran into @TheGeneral today. He might be able to come if he’s free.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events