Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 12th, 2016, 11:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

If anyone wants to watch:

skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-v2/index.php

1OHNbNYw6oHdbCS60GAHArVdpw2TpHZ5Hq7Pq8CA0Cco

57ae8b5cf234f1471056732.html

kevindola: Mohicans x3, Brave Arrow, Wolves of Badru x2, Khosumet
Kajoq: Gladiatrons x2, Blastatrons x1, 4th Mass x1, Raelin, Laglor, Marcu
Old August 29th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm down for a game tonight. Mssg me if you wanna play

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 6th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Down for a game tonight. Doing HW will be checking every 15 min or so

Old October 3rd, 2016, 04:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm good to play a game right now if anyone is available.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 14th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Anyone up for a game tonight?

Old October 14th, 2016, 06:48 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

If you set things up, I could probably get a game in
Old October 14th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
If you set things up, I could probably get a game in
Working on it

Old October 14th, 2016, 07:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

If anyone wants to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut
If I did this right, this should work. Let me know if you are available!

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online-...bZbcx8gcEw4nOI
AG: Yari x3, Dund, Gorillitroopers x2

Me: Andask, Spiders x3, Wyvern x2

Edit: Game Over. I had 5 VENOMOUS STINGS due to Andask. The last one was against a full health Dund ending the game. Fun match!

Last edited by kevindola; October 14th, 2016 at 08:50 PM.
Old October 15th, 2016, 11:21 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Is anybody available for a game some time this weekend? I am trying to help C3V playtest some units but am lacking opponents.
Old October 15th, 2016, 11:47 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

I might be able to get a game in tonight around 8pm central if you dont find aomething before thwn. Send me a PM with details on the point total

Edit: Game played with Darius with Brute Gruts

Last edited by kevindola; November 12th, 2016 at 09:32 PM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 03:04 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I can probably get a game in tonight around 9pm central

Willing to play any type of game or style otherwise I can recommend something. Send me a PM if interested and I can set it all up.

EDIT: None found

Last edited by kevindola; November 12th, 2016 at 09:32 PM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 09:32 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available now and for the next couple of hours for a game

Willing to play any type of game or style otherwise I can recommend something. Send me a PM if interested and I can set it all up.

EDIT: mtl located, but I declined

Last edited by kevindola; November 25th, 2016 at 02:02 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events