Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old October 1st, 2016, 02:21 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Talking Hero Forge

Hey everybody, I just discovered one of the coolest sites I've ever seen. It's called Hero Forge, and you get to design a miniature, and then you can order it. I haven't ordered any yet, but it's loads of fun to play around with. I made a figure that could be Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank (you may have realized I'm a bit of a fan of that series).

I thought the community should have a reminder that this exists, seeing as the last post about it was from January 2015.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 1st, 2016, 03:38 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Hero Forge

Thank you thank you thank you! I had completely forgot about this, now I need to figure out how to make Doomsday. Perhaps I should start considering learning how to paint...

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old October 1st, 2016, 11:01 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJtheMighty View Post
Thank you thank you thank you! I had completely forgot about this, now I need to figure out how to make Doomsday. Perhaps I should start considering learning how to paint...
Do! It's easy and loads of fun!

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 1st, 2016, 11:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Dr.Goomonkey , I also love ratchet and clank. I have been thinking about sculpting one. I like this program you found, its very neat. I'm not a fan of the 15 dollar price tag for one mini that is 30mm. But it is a custom creation designed by the person buying it. Just too steep for what I want to pay. Awesome though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 1st, 2016, 11:30 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
...if expensive. Still, you can get a more customized figure than you can get without doing a lot of sculpting work with Green Stuff.
Old October 1st, 2016, 11:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
...if expensive. Still, you can get a more customized figure than you can get without doing a lot of sculpting work with Green Stuff.
The price is justified for someone that could not do those things with greenstuff or a 3D printer. I think its cool, but if only it was a little cheaper.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 2nd, 2016, 01:00 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The price is justified for someone that could not do those things with greenstuff or a 3D printer. I think its cool, but if only it was a little cheaper.
True, I only just realized the price tag and my eyes nearly popped. A bit out of my price range, but it's definitely going into my bookmarks for future use.

Old October 2nd, 2016, 03:42 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Easily one of the funnest ways to develop sculpts...but yes, I'm hoping they'll drop the price b/c I'd be more willing to order if it was more around $10. I'll probably buy one anyway just so I can see what the quality is like and see if it would ever be worth putting a little money into.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 2nd, 2016, 08:21 AM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

The price tag is quite on pair with Shapeways and other 3D printing services. I'd pay 5$ for a digital download that I can later print wherever I wish, or keep for other purposes.

Anyhow, the idea is nice, and we only have to wait until other similar services start to pop around.
Old October 2nd, 2016, 11:45 AM
On vacation...

Yeah, I'm not actually buying mine. I might at some point, but my uncle recently got a 3-D printer.

It is fun to just play around with though.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 2nd, 2016, 05:13 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not actually buying mine. I might at some point, but my uncle recently got a 3-D printer.

It is fun to just play around with though.
The same.
Thanks for digging out this tool, already saw it a few years ago (but less developed !), but totally forgot it !

Could have been very cool as @MementoMori said to be able to pay only a few bucks to get the 3D file and print it ourselves... ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 03:39 PM

If anyone here ever ends up buying one of these, let the rest of us know about the quality please!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software