Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 4th, 2008, 09:42 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!
Posting from my Wii

Hey, I have finally gotten the Internet Channel for Wii. I have to admit, the ability to post on Heroscapers and other sites with my Wii is really, really fun. Does anybody else have or do this? What do you think of it? All I know is I better start saving up for the USB keyboard, because typing takes a little while
~ Keet
Old August 4th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Posting from my Wii

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
Hey, I have finally gotten the Internet Channel for Wii. I have to admit, the ability to post on Heroscapers and other sites with my Wii is really, really fun. Does anybody else have or do this? What do you think of it? All I know is I better start saving up for the USB keyboard, because typing takes a little while
~ Keet
I've checked the home page and my CP from my Wii before.
Old August 4th, 2008, 10:36 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've never done it, but I want to. (get rock band!)
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:08 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I have never posted from my Wii....but I have used it to post with. I don't like doing this because sometimes I hit the wronf key.....see what I mean. I can also play piano with it and wash the dishes as well.
Old August 5th, 2008, 09:00 AM

whipmaster is surprisingly tart

All of my recent posts have been from my wiii.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
YOU don't seem very good.
Old August 5th, 2008, 09:31 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
I have never posted from my Wii....but I have used it to post with. I don't like doing this because sometimes I hit the wronf key.....see what I mean. I can also play piano with it and wash the dishes as well.
I'm desperately trying to figure out if I'm reading this wrong, if this is sarcasm, or if they came out with a dishwashing game.
Old August 5th, 2008, 09:53 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
I'm desperately trying to figure out if I'm reading this wrong, if this is sarcasm, or if they came out with a dishwashing game.
Psst.....he's making a joke
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:21 AM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

You clearly have never played Wii Dishwashing before
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:31 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker

I've done this before, I really don't see the point. Its just harder to type.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:47 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight View Post
I've done this before, I really don't see the point. Its just harder to type.
The point is the computer is being used
I don't have anything on my wii, no shop, no weather,no internet, nothing but game chanel, miis and photos.
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
You clearly have never played Wii Dishwashing before
I thought it was called Wii Chore™.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 5th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Come on, it's fairly simple... what is Wii a synonym for?

See?

Good job!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games