Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 15th, 2015, 05:31 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Playtesting Gala: 4th - 14th Sept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Wow wriggz, you make those of us that got busy with other things look bad.
Btw, I will eventually do my tests, it's just I'm getting a crapload of information thrown at me from four classes as they ramp up as fast as possible into tests.
it boiled down to timing. I'm a business analysis on a monthly schedule so work was low. My wife worked the holiday and this past weekend and took the car so I was stranded in suburbia with nothing to do on rainy days (couldn't even do yard work) .No kids till February so I had the time to spare. I doubt that perfect storm of heroscape will happen fore me again.

in the end I got more than I gave. The monk figures that are announced were a blast. The big heroes really felt like classic large expansion figures. And then there was that one figure that surprised me and made me more excited to play than any other.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 6th, 2015, 02:04 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

And the results are in...

The prize for most tests goes to @wriggz ! Congratulations!

The prize for best analysis goes to @Ixe ! Congratulations!

And the raffle prize goes to @Cyber Controler ! Congratulations!

Please send me a PM with the name and address to which you'd like to be sent a mystery C3V-related prize.

Thanks to everyone for taking part, we had a lot of valuable testing and moved many units closer to completion. I'll be sending PMs to people soon looking to gather feedback for how we might have an even more successful gala if we do this again.
Old October 6th, 2015, 05:03 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Sweet! thanks for the opportunity it was a lot of fun. Just wish I would have had more time but Wife and kids take precedence over gaming.
Old October 6th, 2015, 05:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Congratulations to the winners!

And thanks to the guys who picked up everyone else's slack

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 6th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congrats to the winners, indeed. Many thanks to all who participated.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs