Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:16 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Arashiyama Inner Guard ~ FINAL EDITING

@Soundwarp SG-1

I think we're good to finalize cards here, and then I'll propose the move to On-Deck.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I just don't think we should be cutting corners just because a character is obscure or minor. They're a named, specific group of characters, they seem to consistently wear purple and have loose fitting kimono type outfits... we have two guys in armor wearing red. They don't LOOK like the characters they're supposed to be. Trying to match a color scheme is the least we can do. Like, if we're not worried about making an accurate adaptation of the Arashiyama Inner Guard, why aren't they just named "Yakuza Elite Guards" or whatever?

If I'm the only one it bothers, so be it, but I don't think the final product is meeting our usual level of quality as-is.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I just don't think we should be cutting corners just because a character is obscure or minor. They're a named, specific group of characters, they seem to consistently wear purple and have loose fitting kimono type outfits... we have two guys in armor wearing red. They don't LOOK like the characters they're supposed to be. Trying to match a color scheme is the least we can do. Like, if we're not worried about making an accurate adaptation of the Arashiyama Inner Guard, why aren't they just named "Yakuza Elite Guards" or whatever?

If I'm the only one it bothers, so be it, but I don't think the final product is meeting our usual level of quality as-is.
I'm with johnny here.

I should be able paint them up this weekend for a quick card update if we decide to do so. I definitely think we ought to try to be accurate here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:45 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Could we just swap to the Tagawa? They're already purple. And orange, yes, but predominantly purple.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Could we just swap to the Tagawa? They're already purple. And orange, yes, but predominantly purple.
I feel like that'd be worse, actually. People are less likely to have the Tagawa than the Izumi, especially in multiples. They're also even harder to track down.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:53 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I feel like that'd be worse, actually. People are less likely to have the Tagawa than the Izumi, especially in multiples. They're also even harder to track down.
I believe the current issue is the painting a now defunct product rather than availability. Heck I think Tagawa were in the first two-two Unique/Common ratio Wave so I think they're one of the more findable squads out there.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I originally had a more generic name, but you guys wanted a specific name

I have no interest in repainting figures here. If someone wants to then go for it, but I’m putting this on hold then and moving on. I personally don’t even start designs if I don’t have a repaint done, or at least started, so it was never my intention.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not seeing the problem here. The figures and comic art look like the same characters to me. They don't seem like the characters that specifically wear a certain costume, so much as wear regular clothes. I don't see any reason the colors of those clothes couldn't change.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I did find some generic heroclix figures that could work if you'd rather. I personally don't care either way.

Boon #041 Experienced Indy Heroclix

Boon #222 LE Indy Heroclix
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:44 PM
...has moist legs

Those look okay too, but I have no interest in painting these myself no matter what. if someone wants to halt this and do a repaint themselves then go for it.

I had this all clearly planned out with all my art assets save the mini background ready and posted in October, so bringing it up now like a day or two before going on-deck is kind of annoying

Last edited by Lord Pyre; January 24th, 2020 at 12:00 AM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 12:10 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think personally if we must change something, which I'm pretty meh about, I'd rather change these guys to a less specific name than require a repaint. Easier for the mysterious individual putting together the cards here (whoever that may be) and way easier on the end user. Like I feel getting double use out of your set of Izumi Sams would be super appealing to people... having to go get a new set and repaint them not so much.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2020, 12:24 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, if something has to give here, less specific name feels like the way to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library