Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 28th, 2022, 08:03 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Shadowking's Customs v.2 (13 Years Later . . .)

Couple more updates (I am updating everything as I go in the original post as well):

Added +5 points to the Xarrodi Trackers, but switched their Bonding ability from Doggin Bonding (locked into Dund only) to Hunter Hero Bonding, allowing them to bond with Brusk the Poacher from their custom wave as well as Feral Troll - and of course still Dund.

Added +5 points to Brusk as well to compensate for becoming a Bonding option, and because I wasn't really framing his tree ability as a sort of pseudo-Raelin effect - the strength of which probably means he needed to come up in points regardless. He's still pretty squishy at 4 life and 3 defence, and SotM Raelin is only 100 points in Delta which I think he is more comparable to than the RotV one, so 90 feels like a decent spot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards