Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 8th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G map up for VOTE!: Rocket Launching Platform

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You know, I'm thinking this could work well for two or three players. One of the green parts might go mostly unused for two players but it should still work fine.
I've actually been thinking about this map as a 2-player map, and I can see the 3rd section being used for a scenario objective. For example, place a glyph on the far end of the map, which will be used to launch the rocket. One player has to occupy the glyph for a certain number of consecutive rounds, while the other side tries to prevent it.

Another one of those maps that triggers ideas to try.
That does sound cool but like in good comics stories, the heroes need to be in both places at once: the control glyph and the rocket.

I'll have to talk it over with my daughter. I love working with a creative 9-year-old!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:08 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea to accept.
Old September 10th, 2010, 03:51 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, this has passed and just needs PDFs!

(Start zones are the green 24-hex pieces on the ends.)

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; September 10th, 2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old September 10th, 2010, 07:59 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rocket Launching Platform

PDF.

Cheers
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Constructed while listening to Elton John ("Rocket Man," doncha know)...

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

This is a simple, quick, and elegant build. Players have plenty of room to maneuver around, under, and over the structure. Being only two levels high gives non-fliers a fair shot.

Last edited by davidlhsl; September 10th, 2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
And I just noticed I used rock instead of asphalt. Quick to fix, but I'm not taking more pics, so use your imagination!

Edit: Ok, I had to fix it and take another pic.
I was going to say something!

Thanks for building this and the great comments! I hope you have fun playing on it.

Now that's an official C3G competitive map, I'll be doing some Kilowog playtests on it tonight and this weekend.

Quote:
Old September 10th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Yes, I definitely will be playing a game on this. But I'm going to go back and take some more pictures and replace them in the above post. Anything worth doing is worth doing right, and this does look better with asphalt.

Edit: Pictures should be correct, plus I've added some additional notes. I've been dying to demonstrate line of sight changes with and without battlements.

Last edited by davidlhsl; September 10th, 2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old September 11th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

I played this map with Balantai's customs. Battle report is here.

This is a VERY fun map!!
Old September 14th, 2010, 02:18 PM

I just noticed that the PDF doesn't have the start zones marked or the ladders that support the 1-hex pieces on the top level.

Quote:
Old September 14th, 2010, 04:25 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I just noticed that the PDF doesn't have the start zones marked or the ladders that support the 1-hex pieces on the top level.
Yep I somehow skipped over the level 22 with the 1 hex pieces. But there weren't any start zones on the hsc. Post a new hsc with the sz's & I'll amend.

Cheers
Old September 14th, 2010, 04:28 PM

Updated: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2680

Quote:
Old September 14th, 2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
PDF updated, links the same.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library