Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 03:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Corner High Rise - A C3G map in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
OK, now I am starting to see a never ending city of C3G maps... and I like it. I wonder how large we can end up making this virtual world?
Seriously! Now I'm dying to see a map connecting that river and showing what's on the other side of it from the Police Headquarters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
OK, now I am starting to see a never ending city of C3G maps... and I like it. I wonder how large we can end up making this virtual world?
There was a map floating around that looked like an urban overpass as well. It could be added too. Wow, what a cool looking megamap this would be, and the games on it would be awesome.
That sounds like Under the El - which would be a great fit! I wonder if we can get its creator's permission to link it up? And maybe some of the official C3G maps, like Star City Bank ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
It's really evolving that way. Perhaps we can make it a convention display, to rival the one that NYYS had at TotalCon.
Not that I'd ever be able to build it or play on it myself, but I'm loving this idea!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:22 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The thing I love about corner high rise map is it looks like venom and spiderman could have one heck of a battle to the death here.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, absolutely! Almost reminds me of that scene from Spider-Man 3 where they duke it out on the unfinished building that's under construction ... we need some under construction maps ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 5th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What category do you see this map in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Edit: I meant to post this in Assault on Police HQ! For this map, Casual.

I think scenario. The name of the map itself suggests it! I'm starting to wonder actually which maps will be in the purely casual category, since a scenario can be made from nearly any map. I think that a guideline for Scenario maps is if the maker has one in the back of his mind. For example, I'm making a Savage Land map, based on a scene from an X-men cartoon, and I have no particualr scenario in mind - I just think it looks cool! That will be a Casual map.

Old March 5th, 2010, 05:02 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like it for casual play. A scenario can be added for sure but it is fairly well balanced for equal point teams with enough cover & defending positions for the team on the outside.

Cheers
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Definitely Casual.
Old March 6th, 2010, 03:02 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

We need a member to build this map so we can approve it and move on.
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I built it yesterday. I had typed a whole battle report from my cell, then lost it before posting, so I will summarize:1) I had some issues with wall bases stacked on others and a few wall walk tiles on the same spot in the version I downloaded, but otherwise I was impressed with the build.2) The battle with Spidey vs. Venom was epic! They bounced from the middle level of the high rise to the warehouse ruin and up to the top level of the high rise within two rounds. The map is perfect for them, and the game (which was just the two of them) ended with Spidey winning, with one life left! Epic.

Old March 8th, 2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I built it yesterday. I had typed a whole battle report from my cell, then lost it before posting, so I will summarize:1) I had some issues with wall bases stacked on others and a few wall walk tiles on the same spot in the version I downloaded, but otherwise I was impressed with the build.2) The battle with Spidey vs. Venom was epic! They bounced from the middle level of the high rise to the warehouse ruin and up to the top level of the high rise within two rounds. The map is perfect for them, and the game (which was just the two of them) ended with Spidey winning, with one life left! Epic.
Sounds good. Do we need to fix the map instructions then, since there were some tiles overlapping?

Also, why were you in a cell? Are you in jail?
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Even felons like to play Heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; March 8th, 2010 at 03:25 PM. Reason: I'm kidding!
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:28 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sounds good. Do we need to fix the map instructions then, since there were some tiles overlapping?

Also, why were you in a cell? Are you in jail?
Ok I found the overlapping tile on the sidewalk & an unsupported tile on level 2 (left side bottom corner inside the High Rise - I think these came about when I altered the edge to fit next to Police HQ). New VS file front page. Were they the only ones you found?

What problems did you have wall bases stacked on others? Are you meaning the bottom window? If so it works fine (for me) & was intended that way to make use of the extra bases & save the tiles.

It sounds like you had a blast.

EDIT: I had to clear my cache before I could download it as the latest version.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; March 8th, 2010 at 04:36 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library