Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 26th, 2017, 06:42 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 4/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
Not sure if anyone else is aware of this, but it's still good to mention anyway.

MAD Bro. LLC was robbed on (Monday?) night I believe. Such a shame. Is the tournament still happening even after all the damage?
Did you see that on Facebook? I think it's a video of a burglary from a different store that was robbed Sunday but MAD Bros shared it.
Old April 26th, 2017, 07:33 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I did see it on Facebook. I must have missed that it was a different store.
Old April 28th, 2017, 09:53 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

To anyone: If you can bring a set of Power Glyphs that'd be much appreciated. I think I have 3 sets and we should be able to get away with using 4-5 so we really just need 1 or 2 more sets.

Thanks!
Old April 28th, 2017, 11:31 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey, looks like I'll be able to come after all (thanks, hose!)

I might need to borrow a few figures, stay tuned.
Old April 28th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
To anyone: If you can bring a set of Power Glyphs that'd be much appreciated. I think I have 3 sets and we should be able to get away with using 4-5 so we really just need 1 or 2 more sets.

Thanks!
We'll bring one. Got the maps all set up, so we're good to go there as well. Trying to convince @Zettian Juggernaut to come tomorrow to, not sure if he will or not.

Also, @heroscaper2010 , I appear not to have a second squad of Redcoats as I thought, would you or anyone have another squad of 10th Regiment (so, two total), a squad of Warforged Soldiers, or a Swog Rider I can borrow?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 28th, 2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:

Thanks!
We'll bring one. Got the maps all set up, so we're good to go there as well. Trying to convince @Zettian Juggernaut to come tomorrow to, not sure if he will or not.

Also, @heroscaper2010 , I appear not to have a second squad of Redcoats as I thought, would you or anyone have another squad of 10th Regiment (so, two total), a squad of Warforged Soldiers, or a Swog Rider I can borrow?
I have all of that I could bring.
Old April 28th, 2017, 02:22 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Barring any major issues my son and I should be there tomorrow! Now all i need is to build an army. Any suggestions on which General is best for an untested army?
Old April 28th, 2017, 04:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Alright, anybody got a squad of Romans that I can borrow?
@GUILD_WARRIOR I'd suggest just starting with what you have on hand. Some ideas that I thought of earlier today:

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by superfrog; April 28th, 2017 at 04:40 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 05:20 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I may have a squad of Romans floating around @superfrog

Does anyone have a group of Ashigaru Yari they can spare?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 28th, 2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:

Thanks!

I have all of that I could bring.
Awesome. If you can bring the Swog Rider, I think I'll do that army.

@superfrog I can bring a squad of Romans. I already have them out.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 28th, 2017, 08:27 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey and I will be able to make it. And bring superfrog. Very last minute, but at least we can make it. Let me know if there is a particular map or two you would like me to bring. Or any figures. (I haven't gone through recent entries of this thread yet). I will see what I can do.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old April 28th, 2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Hosey and I will be able to make it. And bring superfrog. Very last minute, but at least we can make it. Let me know if there is a particular map or two you would like me to bring. Or any figures. (I haven't gone through recent entries of this thread yet). I will see what I can do.
Could you bring Guerrilla*? That map seems like it'd bring a whole different type of map to the tourney. If it's too late that's fine, we have 10 maps already.

*if we don't have the Wannok Glyphs for it we can just use Glyphs of Brandar

flameslayer93 needs a squad of Ashigaru Yari.

I ordered them and they're in the mail right now and they're expected to arrive tomorrow but in case they don't, could someone pack in Iskra, the Rechets, and Parmenio?

Thanks all! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events