Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 27th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Scenario in Sanctum City Piers

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I lost a lot of my subscriptions a little while ago & this must have been one of them. The scenario looks good & if you had fun then I would say that was a success. How was the building of the map? Any issues?

I see what you did with the vinyl, that surely would have taken a lot of time to cut in the exact HS shapes. I think your issue with the tiles not sitting correctly was just due to the size of them. My hexes on my board were sized on the rise on top of the tiles. But I think yours looks very classy though.

Cheers
It was really fun, the map is great the only problem i got was transporting the map, it fall apart almost everytime, i think the main problem was the subterrean gates holding the top part, i changed the supporting walls trying to add as much walls as possible.

I've played the map lots of times and i can say that the version with ruins was better. And for the scenario it helped to add more water tiles, but that's purely optional.

The scenario was a success, and it was even funnier in a 2vs2 game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios