Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 13th, 2010, 12:34 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quality Controll for D2 much improved

It's still a bit early to tell but we have sorted the first 40 cases and not had a single issue. Even the cards are cut well. Way to crack some heads WotC and get them factories in line!
.......Andrew

Over 100 cases now sorted and not one error. Wow, go go WotC!
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Last edited by Auggest; August 15th, 2010 at 03:50 PM.
Old August 13th, 2010, 12:46 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Quality Controll for D2 much improved

I agree. I have cracked open a few now, and save for the one Veterans from the bootleg Hong Kong sale, all have had the right stuff in them.

We also gave out 10 at GenCon; no one reported any issues there, either.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 13th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, D2 seems a lot better. I had problems in wave 8 when I got a grok card instead of a wolves card.
Old August 13th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got TWO wyvren cards in a pack of D1... not really a issue though.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old August 13th, 2010, 02:41 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
I got TWO wyvren cards in a pack of D1... not really a issue though.
As mentioned in another thread D1 was a nightmare, I'd say fully 15% of boosters had an issue of somekind.....horrible QC, filled with mistakes. The purpose of this thread was to let everyone know there (so far) are significantly less errors issues.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old August 13th, 2010, 02:47 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Hey Auggie, did the Veterans pack say D2 or D12 on the front upper of the booster?

All the ones I have seen, the Veteran pack says D12 instead of D2 like the other 3 packs.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 14th, 2010, 12:15 AM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Yay! good news.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 14th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Mine were correct.

Also, the cards are the thicker card stock. Maybe not as thick as RotV and Wave 1, but definitely thicker card stock.
Old August 14th, 2010, 08:34 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I was lucky enough not to have any issues with my D1 purchases, but this is good news regardless.
Old August 14th, 2010, 06:36 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I was lucky enough not to have any issues with my D1 purchases, but this is good news regardless.
Ditto.
Old August 15th, 2010, 08:36 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Wait- does this mean we'll likely have our D2 by the end of the week? Woohoo!!!

Last edited by DeathDoom; August 15th, 2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: shtoopidity
Old August 15th, 2010, 09:32 PM

Captain_Gerbil Woo who?

mine says to be delivered by the 16th... awesome!

Want to help an Army Cadet out? Go to http://errotc.com to read his story

Thanks to Ryougabot for the Avatar!

Ain't nuttin but thuggin. E-Thug 4 Lyfe

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News