Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 24th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Agents of SHIELD was GREAT.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 24th, 2014, 05:16 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Agents of SHIELD / A-Team comparison (season 2 spoilers)

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 24th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 24th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Agents of SHIELD was GREAT.

Spoiler Alert!

I agree with everything you said Johnny.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 24th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Speaking of Cavalier I busted out one of his Lexan mats that I bought from him (or House Mouse) several years ago (I have two urban and 1 water), and am messing around to make a quick to set up map and small armies to be able to bring to my game night sometime to make it more appealing to those that might be more intimidated by the big maps/armies/time.

So I did a nice little urban scene with some cars that are set up as if they wrecked because of the superhero distraction. Being that it's in the middle of the map and there are some height advantage spaces from the warehouses, both from concrete and rooftop, I figured I'd houserule to add +1 to a figure's defense while adjacent to one of the cars vs. normal ranged attack.

I also mixed up some glyphs and placed them inside the warehouses.

I wanted to test this out and test the armies I create so as to be pretty balanced, fun and thematic for my gaming friends that have never played Scape. I want it to be relatively quick and fun for them to give them a good impression and maybe try again.

So I started out with a Batman (200), Robin (100) and Green Arrow (150) for 450 points vs. Merlyn (160), Catwoman (145) and Scarecrow (140) for 445 points. Green Arrow and Merlyn both bring the ranged threat, Catwoman and Robin can both be a pain in the butt to wound, and Batman and Scarecrow both do different things, with Bats being nasty in close and Scarecrow being vulnerable but able to mess enemy up with his Fear Gas.

I have the figures needing to be placed along back row of SZ and allow for half spaces along boarder to be used.

Spoiler Alert!

Tried this same map with Wolverine/Colossus/Shadowcat for 620 points to give a X-Men offering. They went against 4 Sentinels and beat the snot out of the Sentinels. Then had them go against Sabretooth/Blob/Mystique I and the good guys beat them. Then same thing but swapped in Deadpool for Sabretooth and still the good guys won. Finally changed it up again to have Deadpool/Gambit/Pyro for 615 points and they won.

I wanted to keep it good guy/bad guy themed, but figured perhaps DP and Gambit could have some bad guyness in them to make it work, as I wanted to keep it X-Men themed. Really needed a healer to deal with Wolvie, and DP with a double attack fits that bill so he can hopefully dish out more wounds than Wolvie could heal/turn. Then Colossus is just a beast against normal attacks, so I needed Gambit with his 5 card draw power. Then Shadowcat was nice to be able to keep one of the others from getting targeted by non-adjacent opponent's while she was adjacent to them, as well as being mobile in being able to move through the cars that clogged up the middle and get to glyphs. Pyro was affordable to fit in, but also has a special to deal with Colossus, as well as auto-wound potential with Inferno.

Being a small map, Fastball Special is able to get Wolvie where he needs to go, so there's not really anywhere to hide, since none of the figures can fly or leap onto the warehouses.

So I'll have to try this again and then come up with another themed matchup before I bring it to the game night. I want some options for people to use, but make sure they are somewhat balanced and not a blowout.

Old September 26th, 2014, 04:16 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

IAmBatman, this must be your phone
Old September 28th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Prickly Cactus

Well I have enough variety now for my Lexan urban map setup (a couple posts above), to bring to game night tomorrow night to see if I can get anyone to give it a go.

Match-up options:

Mutants

Colossus/Wolverine/Shadowcat vs. Deadpool/Gambit/Pyro

Batman

Batman (200)/Robin (100)/Green Arrow (150) vs. Merlyn/Catwoman/Scarecrow

Spidey

Spider-Man (250)/ Luke Cage/ Iron Fist vs. Kingpin/Absorbing Man/Sandman/Skrull Infiltrator

Avengers

Captain America (240)/Iron Man (220)/Hawkeye II/Black Widow/Skrull Infiltrator

vs. The Wrecking Crew

Old September 28th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

The coffee is calling @IAmBatman
Old September 28th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 28th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Went to my wife's aunt's house in Wilmette, IL yesterday for a visit and one of my 11 year-old twin girls snuck this guy out to have in her bedroom.

Okay, not quite snuck him out. But since my wife's aunt is planning on moving to Colorado, she didn't mind parting with the bear as apparently my daughter (who absolutely loves bears and knows a ton about them) must have commented on it when they were looking around. My wife's cousins were both there too and one of them said, "hey, do you guys mind taking this bear, Morgan seems to really like him"

Kind of creeps my wife out, but I think it's cool and put it up this morning.

Old September 28th, 2014, 08:33 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

What's his name? Are you going to get him any friends?
Old September 28th, 2014, 08:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice one...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape