Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 13th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 1/12/17 - Mountainside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Very nice map ! It has some similarities with Turret Rock, a classic of the BoV, but it looks a little smaller, with more changes in levels.
Yes but much better than Turret Rocks imo

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't really know what I was thinking with the first picture I posted haha, it really doesn't do the map justice. I just uploaded two more pictures of each side to better show the map.

Thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Very nice map ! It has some similarities with Turret Rock, a classic of the BoV, but it looks a little smaller, with more changes in levels.
Yes but much better than Turret Rocks imo
Turret Rocks is a pretty cool map aesthetically and was a fun map to play on way back in the day with friends, but it's a pretty terrible map for competitive play. Literally the definition of Dragon perches. If one player has Dragons or AE or Protectors and the other player has little to no range, that's a free win.

Several of the early BoV maps aren't very good tournament maps honestly; that was back before the metagame and understanding of melee balance developed.

Last edited by Cleon; January 16th, 2017 at 01:22 AM.
Old May 19th, 2017, 02:43 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good looking map, Cody.

I'm glad to see people still making old school maps. I feel like the definitive single RotV map has yet to be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Turret Rocks is a pretty cool map aesthetically and was a fun map to play on way back in the day with friends, but it's a pretty terrible map for competitive play. Literally the definition of Dragon perches. If one player has Dragons or AE or Protectors and the other player has little to no range, that's a free win.

Several of the early BoV maps aren't very good tournament maps honestly; that was back before the metagame and understanding of melee balance developed.
I agree, the first page of BoV is really hit or miss.

Last edited by infectedsloth; May 19th, 2017 at 03:05 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios