Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 17th, 2014, 07:20 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think it's a good opportunity to get some underrepresented races in (Drow, Dwarves, our first Halfling) and I know how C3V loves packs for their heroes.
We just gave you another squad of dwarves and they're still underrepresented?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 21st, 2014, 11:27 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Raptorians?

Vydar Kyrie

Last edited by betawolf36; July 21st, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
Old July 21st, 2014, 11:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post

Raptorians?
Hey man you gotta tell us where you found it!
Old July 21st, 2014, 11:35 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

Raptorians?
Hey man you gotta tell us where you found it!
Dungeons and Dragons Attack Wing- Aaracokra Expansion.
Not released yet, but it's prepainted and non-random!
They're on predorder at Miniature Market.
Old July 21st, 2014, 11:42 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Dungeons and Dragons Attack Wing- Aaracokra Expansion.
Not released yet, but it's prepainted and non-random!
They're on predorder at Miniature Market.
Awesome. I knew they were coming out soon, but I wasn't expecting those guys!

But, that said, they can get expensive. If X-Wing is to be considered, one little ship is $12-$15. However, some of these guys are going to be sold in packs (like those eagle guys). So yeah, that probably means more unique figures. But that works!
Old July 22nd, 2014, 12:12 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Looks like an MSRP of $25 for the Aarakocra Expansion, down to $17.50 on Miniature Market. Three or four bucks a figure isn't bad by any means... not sure on the scale of them, though. I figure it's the same as their new miniatures line (I know that at least one is reused), but I'm not 100% certain.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 09:42 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

That game look amazing. Hopefully WizKids uses same Heroclix scale so we have a nice set of miniatures to choose from.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 22nd, 2014, 01:28 PM

dungeoncrawler is surprisingly tart

Unpainted versions have arrived. Our painted figures should be arriving shortly, sorry for the wait guys, just a little more to go!
Old July 22nd, 2014, 07:31 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Dunno if anyone suggested it.
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/204205

Phantom Knights Leader???

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 07:33 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Beta can you give the link to the page?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 08:08 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

More Jandar common squads. Most of them other than the Omni snipers are widely unavailable.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 08:29 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

This is less a suggestion on individual figures and more of a policy suggestion. When announcing a common unit, it could be helpful to have some guidance on how many to buy. The 8th Pathfinder, for instance, is a great unit, but you need a minimum of 3 to really use them. I happen to have bought three, and wish I had five or six! I know designs change in between the figure announcement and the release but I think some general quantity suggestions could be helpful, especially with "pseudo-squads." Thanks and keep up the great work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs