Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 5th, 2024, 08:04 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
GTM HeroScape AoA Previews!

From the March Game Trade Magaizine:

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.

Last edited by Mythic; February 5th, 2024 at 08:06 PM. Reason: updating title
Old February 5th, 2024, 08:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: GTM HeroScape AoA Previews!

I skimmed through but interesting that they mentioned the terrain will be backward and forward compatible, but I didn't see anything about the cards or figures being so.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2024, 08:39 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I skimmed through but interesting that they mentioned the terrain will be backward and forward compatible, but I didn't see anything about the cards or figures being so.
They do actually say that “all the new miniatures and factions are fully compatible with the previously released Heroscape products,” but it’s all the way on the bottom right of the first page, so it’s easy to miss on a skim.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old February 5th, 2024, 08:51 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotcha. Good claim to make at least (from what I've heard, they're not playtesting with existing stuff or designing with it in mind, but that might just be rumor).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 6th, 2024, 02:26 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

This new terrain has its own magical properties and 7 are included and can be added to any terrain et up from any to be used with all up to 4 players with the addition of a Master Set and sports four brand new scenarios to support hours of gameplay.
Old February 6th, 2024, 06:27 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Setting up game play opportunities on launch is pretty cool.
Software for tournament play is nice.
Honestly I think the game would be better served as a video game.
Then you could have all the old stuff in there as well.

I want one of those promotional Drake figures.
Old February 6th, 2024, 07:40 AM

Sgt. Alexander Drake should be awesome

Old February 6th, 2024, 08:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Three products:

2 Player Battle Box
Age of Annihilation Master Set
Terrain Pack

I've been expecting some 'hints' in February, and here we are!
Old February 6th, 2024, 10:19 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like to say BRAVO Renegade games! This will certainly be purchases for me, seeing as how they are pre-painted.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old February 6th, 2024, 11:39 AM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately, I have yet to see anything that makes me want to say "BRAVO"... Would love to see at least one release from Renegade about Heroscape without any obvious errors.
Old February 6th, 2024, 01:01 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm wondering of the 2 Player Box elements will be included in the Master Set.

I'm a little surprised that no Renegade folks have checked in here to encourage us and drop a few hints on their upcoming feats. Prepainted was great to hear, and has probably already turned some folks around!

Stop lurking and say hi, Renegades. Not all of us do social media!
Old February 6th, 2024, 01:13 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The mention of promotional figures made me nervous, but the quote from the "No Posting" thread has eased that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Houff
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver
OP Shiori and preorder Drake? Are you going to be able to buy these later directly from the Renegade site if you miss out on them?
Yep! More details on March 1st!
74 terrain tiles? That is one tile fewer than the Swarm of the Marro master set! In all fairness, SofM included a lot of individual swamp tiles and only two of the large tiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sgt. Alexander Drake should be awesome
A totally different person, which means you can draft him alongside Sgt. Drake Alexander.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News