Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 10th, 2020, 10:58 AM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart
Re: Extra Shadow Spaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I believe that Mika Connour came with 2 shadow tiles.
Gratitude!!
Old March 10th, 2020, 02:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

That tricky Mika has been smuggling contraband shadows across the boarder since she was knee-high to a grasshopper, but one day the law is going to catch up to her, yessiree-bob.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2020, 10:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

If Mimring is engaged and wants to use his Fire Line SA, can he attack figures in the 8 straight line spaces that he isn't engaged with? And when he's choosing his 8 straight line spaces, does he have to choose a line that includes a figure he's engaged with, if possible?
Old March 11th, 2020, 11:01 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
If Mimring is engaged and wants to use his Fire Line SA, can he attack figures in the 8 straight line spaces that he isn't engaged with? And when he's choosing his 8 straight line spaces, does he have to choose a line that includes a figure he's engaged with, if possible?
If there are one or more figures engaged with Mimring, I believe Mimring’s special attack must hit at least one figure that he is engaged to. Figures in the spaces beyond that are also affected by the attack- that’s just gravy.
Old March 11th, 2020, 11:03 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
If there are one or more figures engaged with Mimring, I believe Mimring’s special attack must hit at least one figure that he is engaged to. Figures in the spaces beyond that are also affected by the attack- that’s just gravy.
Ca anybody point me towards any sort of official ruling on that concept?
Old March 11th, 2020, 11:13 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Ca anybody point me towards any sort of official ruling on that concept?
Quick search, I found this from Grungebob:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...5&postcount=16

On the same train of thought: DW9K can use explosion on an adjacent figure, and that can legally splash attack all figures adjacent to his target (which includes himself!)
Old March 11th, 2020, 11:20 PM
Just A Head

Thanks. Looks like I gotta go eat some word over in the C3G forum.
Old March 12th, 2020, 08:31 AM

Sales...

I have a large collection to sell off. Large enough that I made a google sheet to list it all.

Question:

Is it permissible to post the link in my sale/trade list?

Thanks,

Mr. Pi
Old March 12th, 2020, 08:46 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sales...

Sure just do it over here

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...play.php?f=110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pi the Math Guy View Post
I have a large collection to sell off. Large enough that I made a google sheet to list it all.

Question:

Thanks,

Mr. Pi
Old March 12th, 2020, 09:11 AM

Re: Sales...

Thanks for the quick response and directing me to the correct thread. I have not been active on here, because I have not been actively playing the game like I use to. Thanks again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Sure just do it over here

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...play.php?f=110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pi the Math Guy View Post

Question:

Thanks,

Mr. Pi
Old March 17th, 2020, 09:29 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

For Thanos & Azazel's REJECTED BY DEATH
Quote:
At the start of each of your turns after Azazel the Kyrie Warrior has been destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or higher, immediately place Azazel on a space adjacent to any figure you control and remove all Wound Markers on Azazel's card.
Do things like Viking Spirits or Marro Gnids stay after death so are still in effect once he comes back? Or are they removed after each death?

There is not mention of "for the entire game" in the spirits and Gnids powers, such as Morsbane's negation markers, so I would assume come off after death. However with the precedence of Chen Tang's Palm Markers staying on, I am not sure anymore.

P.S. Same question for Ebon Armor both being placed on Azazel/Thanos OR when they are all dead and you had places spirits and Gnids on them. Same with Zombie Hulk rising again or Nicholas Esenwein rising a thrall.

Basically is everything (Spirtis, Gnids, Ebon armor, markers, etc) removed when a card (hero/squad) is destroyed (i.e. last wond gone or figure destroyed).
Old March 17th, 2020, 09:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Standard rule is to do what the card says, not what it doesn't say. Do the Viking Spirits say they're removed after the figure they're placed on is destroyed?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's